VBAC

My OB consult is tomorrow!

with a FP doctor, so I go tomorrow to an OB so she can make sure I'm informed on all the risks.  Not really looking forward to it, but I do plan on asking some questions about what the OB's in the practice are comfortable with induction-wise, since they are the OB's who will be on call at the hospital.  Ah, fun times! 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: My OB consult is tomorrow!

• GL and let us know how it goes! 

I have to meet with the back up OB too, but my midwife is having me hold off until my last month now b/c of my GD (she wants me to have a good track record to show to the OB).   

DS born via c/s 11/08 and med-free GD VBAC DD 3/11! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • The hospital I had DD at has VBAC mama's who are using a midwife have an OB consult too.  Good luck!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Don't let them induce you!  Some doctor's want to "pit the crap" out of you.  You either end up delivering or as a c-section.  Not good.  Trust me, I'm a labor and delivery nurse.
  • GL and let us know how it goes!

I don't think it's as simple as don't let them induce you.  If it's the choice between still trying for a VBAC with a Pit induction or giving up on the VBAC and having a repeat, I think an induction with a doctor you trust is certainly worth considering.

Big sister {September 2008} Sweet boy {April 2011} Fuzzy Bundle {ETA July 2014}

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"