TTC after 35
Options

XP (from Adoption): Really Weird

(I know I do not post a lot any more, but I had to share this....)

Hubs and I just moved into a new house last week.  We decided a smaller house is better than a spacious loft for many reasons, including the wonderful family friendly neighborhood.  This is our dream neighborhood in the city.   But here is the weird thing...  I went to get the mail yesterday, and under the stairs near our mailbox is a bassinet.  Yes, an Eddie Bauer wooden bassinet.  When I asked my husband about it, he knew nothing.  When we asked our landlord, he also knew nothing about it.  So of course, I am befuddled and would like to think of it as a sign...  :)  Maybe we need to be prepared sooner rather than later!

Happy New Year to you amazing women! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: XP (from Adoption): Really Weird

• Options

That's a great story!!  The stork must have dropped it off:-) 

TTC #1 since 8/1/10; Me:41 and BRCA1+, DH:46
    DOR (FSH 24.3)/ terrible egg quality ; homozygous MTHFR c677t
    5 IUI's: 2/11 to 6/11 and 1/12= BFN
    OE IVF#1-4 8/11-6/12= all BFN
    DE IVF#1 11/12 bad embryos= BFN
    DE IVF #2 2/13 BFP/Beta hell: m/c 5w6d
    CFNBC 7 months, not doing well; decided on guarantee program at RBA w/frozen DE
    DE IVF #3 1/14  ET 4BB; BFP;M/C 5w1d, incomplete m/c; MVA extraction in ER 7w1d

DE FET#1 ET 3/1714; BFP, beta 1 3/27= 197, beta 2 3/31= 1586, beta 3 4/7= 13879!!
    First u/s= Twins with HBs at 6w2d! We are Team Pink x 2!!

K & K born 11/21/14 at 38wks 4 days

imageimage

SAIF/PAIF Welcome

http://waitingforraintostop.wordpress.com

• Options
    That is great! I love it - it's getting you all set and ready for when your match is made. Sending you lots of best wishes!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Wow - I would totally take it as a sign.  I hope you hear some news soon!
  • Options

Thanks Ladies!  I am still giddy about it.  I have kept it in sight of others in case it was meant for someone else, but after a week, I am going to bring it in the garage and start assessing if it is worth keeping.  If it is, I will definitely toss the mattress and linens and buy/make new ones.  This is actually kinda fun.

Happy Holidays to all. 

• Options

Joe's-

First it's great to see your post!! I agree I think it is a sign!! Congrats on the move and here's to your new house and bassinet bringing you some one to fill them up!! The city is an awesome place to live (and visit) my brother and sister-in-law live there so we go over as often as possible. (Burma Superstar is one of my favorites)

GL and Happy New Year!!!

JM 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

IF History in my Bio!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"