Two Under 2
Options

Handling 2?

I currently have a 5 month old little boy and an 8 year old stepson and my DH and I are undecided on whether to have another.  I really do want one more but it has been such a change having DS.  The time that DH and I shared before has almost been cut out.  DS is such a great baby and my stepson is only with us half the time, so we have no complaints about the kids we have.  They are both great.  But I'm just so worried about when DH and I will find time for each other and if I will have enough time to devote to all 3.  How did y'all decide whether one more was right for you and is it easier when they are close in age?  If we had one more, we would probably wait til DS is a year old.  Any advice about handling two about that far apart? 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker, Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Handling 2?

• Options
    We got pregnant with our second when DS was exactly a year. Of course, the first few months are kinda tough but once they reach 6 monthsish it starts becoming more and more fun by the day! No matter how many kids you have...the time spent with your husband will always be different...but in a great way. My husband is super involved and that is how we make "time" for each other...we are a family now! I highly recommend the 21 month age gap...DS was just starting to be super independent when DD arrived...and they absolutely adore each other!! Bedtimes are key, too...our kids go to bed early and that is when I reconnect with my husband...it's fun and we are thinking about trying for a third in the near future!!
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

photo DSC_0014.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"