VBAC
Options

Now that I'm definitely attempting the VBAC...

pending any severe changes in the pregnancy between now and labor...what are some books that will motivate me?  I don't need much more in the way of comparisons to RCs, mostly on success stories that will empower me.

TIA!

Re: Now that I'm definitely attempting the VBAC...

• Options

With second pregnancy, I read:  The VBAC Companion: The Expectant Mother's Guide to Vaginal Birth After Cesarean.  There were lots of stories plus fantastic motivational tips.

I will be attempting a VBA2C in April, so I'll probably read it again, just to refresh my memory.

• Options
    Ditto pp's suggestion, as well as the Ina May Guide to Natural Childbirth.  Her statistics alone are so amazing that it has given me a stronger belief that my body can do this. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagepapagena:
    Ditto pp's suggestion, as well as the Ina May Guide to Natural Childbirth.  Her statistics alone are so amazing that it has given me a stronger belief that my body can do this. 

I agree with this.  Plus, there is a book by Dr. Hamm maybe called "Stop!  Don't Cut Me Again" or "Don't Cut Me Again" or something like that.  It is a little pink book, but it is just VBAC and VBAmC birth stories.  I thought it was very inspirational. (some end in CBAC too)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"