Washington Babies
Options

OMG 18kids!!

Re: OMG 18kids!!

• Options
    Seriously how the heck does she do it?  No I KNOW how she does that....how else does she end up with 18 kids.  But raising 18 kids.  DUDE  Or shoot even giving birth to 18 kids.  Can they just walk out now?
  • Options
    I swear, her labor must be like 5 minutes, lol. They say labor gets shorter with each kid. :-) I can't believe it though, I went to high school with a girl and her mom was always pregnant too, but they only had like 12 kids.
    photo 2d6f681a-40e8-42e5-a771-5a26c7ad29fe_zpsdce5d654.jpg Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It also says their oldest just got married at 20.  WOW someone wanted some nookie!  ;)  Or maybe he wanted to get started on hiw own tribe of kids.  hehe
  • Options
    And the oldest just got married.

Oct 2011 3 1/2 years old.
    Robert Williams Birth date 5/16/2008
  • Options
    lol Jas*s ..."tribe" haha! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I know the dad makes really good money (thats why they can grocery shop the way they do, and have you seen the house they built?? Geesh...I wonder if they still get a tax return..and if so, how much it is.. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    How can you give 18 kids enough individual attention?  I just don't see how you can.  Jon and Kate +8 have enough problems giving theirs attention throughout the chaos, but 18 of them?  I don't think it happens.
  • Options

She needs to stay away from her husband. 

• Options
    With all those kids how do they even have time for sex to get pregnant?!?!?!
  • Options
    Not that the method to rythm method works very well but I would at least attempt to do it if they don't like birth control for whatever reasons... omg 18 is insane...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"