Washington Babies
Options

Where to find Carter's long sleeved onesies?

Since it's fall again...

We like to layer the long sleeved onesies under DS's short sleeved shirts.  Last time I bought them, we were out in North Bend.  I'm hoping to save a trip out there.  I didn't see them at the Bellevue BRU.

Anyone seen them at any of the mall department stores or elsewhere?  I live and work in Bellevue, so that'd be most convenient.

Thanks!

Re: Where to find Carter's long sleeved onesies?

• Options
    I have been looking all over for them too!  I have seen them at Fred Meyer and was going to try there!
    imageimage Brothers! image
  • Options

I have seen them at Kohls and Fred Meyers at times.  But the best luck I have had is at the carters stores.  :(  We actually did buy some onesies from Target (the Target brand) and they are really nice!  I dont know if they come in long sleeve or not but they are comparable.  They dont shrink up nor are they think like gerber. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Babies R Us does carry them, although the Lynnwood one tends to have a much better selection. Also Macy's has them as well as JC Penny's and Fred Meyers. They seem to be sorta a hit or miss item and I sometimes had to shop around to find a store that would have the size I needed. Good luck.
  • Options
    If you don't mind buying online i just checked BRU and they had them.
  • Options
    I got a bunch at the BRU in Lynnwood, but we just happened to be in Lynnwood. I'm pretty sure that I also saw them at JCP at Bell Square.
  • Options
    Saw them just last friday at the Supermall Carters...50% off too!! I got a few too! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I found some at Ross. They had a pretty good selection of older sizes.
  • Options
    Fred Meyer has a bunch right now. I just bought some. Macy's has them too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"