Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

Things to know?

Moms - anything us newbies should know that we may not - whether is about being prego, giving birth, things to have around the house, etc?  Being one who was NEVER around little kids or babies and never babysat - I'm completely overwhelmed and not sure how to begin sorting through all the information out there.  We have YPWBW and DH got me a journal - anything else I should have?  Anything you recommend doing for memory sake?

Re: Things to know?

• Options
    Just relax and enjoy it.   Enjoy feeling good right now!   You are so early that you still have a few weeks before you start feeling sick and tired.   

• Options

From now on, everyone that you talk to will tell you that you have to do this, have this, can't believe that you would not think of this, and will follow it up with a birth story.  Smile, nod, and do your own thing.

I did a journal of how I felt and what else was going on while I was pg.  I wrote in it everyday so that she could see what the bad days were, and what the good days were.  And, I had dh take pictures of my belly every month to show how big we had gotten.

I also got burnt out of all the pg books.  I just stuck to reading all the stuff online.  One thing that I do wish I would have done, was read about what to do with the baby before she arrived.  Your pg for 40 weeks, and those go by smoother than the 40 weeks of learning your child.  While you are learning your child, there is very little time to read.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Take lots of pics of yor changing body, enjoy your time w. your dh - take a trip, sleep late, go out to eat.
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"