January 2011 Moms
Options

team "green"?

I think there were some other moms on here who were finding out the sex but not sharing it with anyone, right?

That's what we're doing. We haven't told our families but ended up telling 2 other couples because they are also pregnant and we've been talking about a lot of things and I slipped up a couple of times.

MIL is convinced we're having a boy and is only thinking of boy things. My dad was sure it was a boy but is now thinking it's a girl. Every person I meet gives me his/her prediction - it's pretty funny. I love having the secret with DH and being able to plan certain things without input from the peanut gallery.

For those who are doing this, have you been able to keep it secret? How's it going?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
DD1: born 1/19/11. DD2: born 10/10/13

Re: team "green"?

• Options
    We re in the same boat but only dh and I know. The tech didn't web put it in the report so the docs don't even know lol. We've called baby he 90% of the time from day1 but we throw in Shes here and there to keep them wondering if we know something or not. We've also had everyone guess they even have a bet going at work. On day of birth and gender. We make jokes when people have asked if we have names so it doesn't give it away either. It's actually been fun knowing and not letting anyone else know. We have clothes and stuff for LO hidden in the closet! Hehehe!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

DH knows but I don't.  I've been too busy to care and we already had names picked out for boy or girl before so that helped.  He's kept his mouth shut and only has said "it" when he talks about it.

My family is going nuts wanting to know!  I made DH swear that only he can know and then I'll be #2 to find out on delivery day.

I have no one on team blue...I think they're all wishful thinking at this point.  I feel like its a girl only b/c it is a different pregnancy this time around.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    No one knows. The tech didn't write the sex in the report (I snooped at my record, since I work at the hospital) and didn't see anything. I won't find out until the babe is on my chest. I CAN'T WAIT!
  • Options

I really wanted to know and DH did not want to know.  Our compromise was to have the OB write down boy/girl with our sonogram pics back in Sept.  We then opened the envelope on Christmas.  Only the two of us know and that is how it is to remain until LO arrives.  I have enjoyed the guessing from friends and family.  I have not enjoyed the angry/annoyed comments from people that they, "can't get anything for the baby because we don't know if it is a boy/girl" but whatever!

• Options
    We dont know and neither does our doc. The u/s tech wouldnt even look because he didnt want to blow it, LOL!  Its going to be a total surprise. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"