Indiana Babies
Options

Northside Indy Girls - Where does your DH get his hair cut?

Hi! I'm not usually on this board, but my DH needs help! :) We live in Noblesville and he works at Community North. He's been getting his hair cut at "Big League Barbers" and I am not a fan of his haircuts at all!! I think he needs a more professional haircut. Do you have any suggestions for salons in Noblesville/Fishers and a stylist that gives good men's haircuts? His hair is short - nothing out of the ordinary - I just want him to try a more professional salon to see if it can be styled in a different way. Thanks SO much for any tips!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Northside Indy Girls - Where does your DH get his hair cut?

• Options
    We both go to Blown Away Hair Salon off 37 in Noblesville. The stylist name is Jayna. She's ahhh mazing!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    MH goes to sports clip.  I know the owner of FAB hair salon and she says her stylist do a great job, lol, and it's located right near Super Target in Fishers. It's right across the street from the railroad tracks.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    DH and I go to KKBB in Fishers (by McAlisters).   He used to go to Great Clips, then went to my girl before our wedding, and has been hooked ever since (they give him a can of coke, and a scalp massage).   We both use Heather, and she has a lot of male clients.
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Mine goes to Sport Clips. He used to go to the Fishers location but his last two cuts have been at the Noblesville location. I have a fixy husband so I trust my husband's choice to recommend it to you.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"