Minnesota Babies
Options

Poll: Who is here?

I posted on the nest about this local board so hopefully we will get more people over here.

Anyway, who is here?

1. Are TTC, PG or already have a DC?
2. Tell us about your DC (age, sex, etc)
3. When you did you join the Knot/Nest?
4. How long have you been married?
Jenni Mom to DD#1 - 6-16-06 DD#2 - 3-13-08 

Re: Poll: Who is here?

• Options
    1. Are TTC, PG or already have a DC? - I have 1 DD and will be TTC #2 starting this summer.
    2. Tell us about your DC (age, sex, etc)  DD is 10 months old.  Her name is Lanie and she is a total doll.  I love being a mom.  Her birth story is in my bio.
    3. When you did you join the Knot/Nest?  I joined way back when I was planning my wedding - sometime in 2004, my wedding was 2-5-05.  I moved to the Nest right after the honeymoon and we started TTC right away
    4. How long have you been married?   2 years and 2 months
    Jenni Mom to DD#1 - 6-16-06 DD#2 - 3-13-08 
  • Options
    1.  PG
    3.  I think around March of 2005
    4.  1 1/2 years about
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

1. Have a DC

2. I have a son who is 4.5 months old.  He is a sweet little baby :)

3. Hmmm, a long time ago!  I think I registered with the Knot when my sister got engaged -- back in 2003???  Is that the right year, bellastella?  So long ago!

4. Our two year anniversary is on Monday!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

1. PG already, 33 weeks!

3. Joined about March of 2004.

4. It'll be two years in July.

• Options

1. We have one DS. Will be TTC again, but have pinned down how soon that will happen. Sometime between end of summer and next spring.

2. DS Benjamin was born 12-23-2005. He was born 3 weeks early via C as I was developing pre-e.

3. Joined the Knot probably in 2003 or ealy 2004.

4. We have been married since Sept 25, 2004.

• Options
    1. DC, not TTC
    2. I have a DD named Sammy who is 15 months old now.  She is currently learning/trying to walk and is teething.
    3. I joined the Nest in 2003 but did not become active on the boards until 2004.
    4. I've been happily married 2.5 years.
    Bellastella227
    My prince and princess...
    <a href="http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y17/bellastella227/?action=view
  • Options
    1. Are TTC, PG or already have a DC? Already have 2 DD

2. Tell us about your DC (age, sex, etc)  Emma is will be 4 in May and Mallori is 19 months

3. When you did you join the Knot/Nest? I joined theknot about 3 years ago but took a break for a while and now have started up again

4. How long have you been married? It will be 3 years in October
  • Options

1. I am pregnant with #4
    2. I have 3 boys - Zak is 10, Brady is 3, Nicholas is almost 18 months
    3. About 5 yrs ago?
    4. 4 years tomorrow!

Michelle
    3 boys (15, 8, 6), 1 girl (4)
  • Options
    1. I have 1 DD and 1 stepson
    2. My DD is five months old, stepson is 18!
    3. I in 2003 before I got married. 
    4. Married August of 2003.

DH and I married 8 years. Mom of three, stepmom of one.

• Options

1. I have a 16 month old DD and am TTC #2!!

2. See above

3. I was on the nest in '04 and then came over here after we were married.

4. 10/2/04

• Options
    1. Are TTC, PG or already have a DC? DS
    2. Tell us about your DC (age, sex, etc) Ben, 18 mos.
    3. When you did you join the Knot/Nest? Way back in 2002, but I have never been very active -mostly a lurker but am happy that this board exists!
    4. How long have you been married? 3 yrs 4 months
  • Options

1. DS

2. Griffin is 28 weeks today! He is wonderful! Such a happy baby. I'm sure my next one will be a terror and won?t sleep till she is 5 as payback for Griff!

3. In 2004 before I got married in 2005.

4. 2 years in June!

• Options
    Just wanted to say hi :) I know I'm late on this post... but.. in case someone checks it!

1. We'll be TTC in about 3-5 months :)   But, I have a step-daughter who we have custody of...
    2. step daughter is 5!
    3. I joined the nest... well about 2.5 years ago I think!
    4. Been married about 1.5 years..
  • Options

1- I have an 8 (soon to be 9!) year old daughter. I've been ttc baby #2 since december. I miscarried on
    4/6:-( We are trying again.

2- Her name is Caitlyn. She is awesome! Being a mom is the best job in the world:-)

3- I joined the knot in 2003. I've been on the nest off and on since my wedding in August 2004.

4- It'll be 3 years on 8/6.

• Options

1.  Just miscarried on 3/31, I was almost 18 weeks along.  Now we are just recovering and waiting to start TTC again.

3.  Joined in 2003 or 2004 when I was planning our wedding.

4.  We have been married 2.5 years.

• Options

1. Have a dd

2. Daughter - 16 months

3. Joined in 2004 (knot)

5. Almost 3 years

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    SamprosSampros member
    1. Are TTC, PG or already have a DC? One DS: TTC starting this summer
    2. Tell us about your DC (age, sex, etc) DS, 10 month old.
    3. When you did you join the Knot/Nest? In 2004? I was never very active on the Nest

4. How long have you been married? three years this June
  • Options
    1. Have a DS and PG
    2. DS is 3 years old, his name is Ethan Lee and was born 04-04-04. He has quite the personality and brings such joy to my life!
    3. Joined the knot almost 2 years ago
    4. 9 months
  • Options
    1.  We have a DD and we are TTC
    2.  DD, Abigail Jean, was born on Christmas day 2005.  She's the light of our life!
    3. I think in 2002 or 2003 when I got engaged
    4. We've been married just over 3 years
    DD1 - 12.25.05
    (m/c 1.17.07, m/c 5.15.07)
    DS - 03.15.08
    DD2 - 12.03.09
    DD3 - 3.28.11
  • Options
    1. Are TTC, PG or already have a DC?  I was pregnant in April & May, but m/c mid May at 6weeks.  I had a D&C  and just recently had a cyst removed from my ovary(3 weeks ago)~So we will be ttc again in August (as long as my cycle is normal!)

2. Tell us about your DC (age, sex, etc) None.

3. When you did you join the Knot/Nest? My husband & I joined in fall of 2004.

4. How long have you been married? It'll be 2 years on August 6th!

~Meagan
  • Options
    1.  None, we are adopting
    2. We don't know the race, gender or when our baby will come :-)  How's that?
    3. I joined the Knot in 2003, the nest in 2004
    4. 3 1/2 years.
    Married on 3.20.2004. It took 30 month, 2 failed adoptions and IVF for our first miracle. We have had 9 foster kids since he was born and started the domestic adoption process when he was 10 month old, we had 4 failed matches in that time. After our daughter was born we brought her home and spent 2 weeks fearing we might lose her because of complications that came up. But Praise God all went through and she is ours forever! Expecting again after IVF Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers image
  • Options
    1. DC
    2. Lauren Elizabeth-almost one month old (July 25)
    3. March-ish 2005
    4. 14 months

• Options

Hi there,

I have an almost 5 month old girl. I have been on the Knot since 2003. I have been married almost two years.

• Options

1. PG with DD #2, due 10-11, but I'm pretty sure she'll come in the next 3 weeks or so.

2.  DD #1 is Alora Marie, she just turned 2 in July and is the size of the average 1 year old.  At her 2 yr checkup she was 22.2 lbs, and 32 inches, she wears a size 4 shoe and diaper but is pretty much potty trained now, she sleeps in her "big girl bed" and talks up a storm- constantly!

3. Not sure how long I've been browsing the Knot/Nest, probably about 3 years.

4. Been married since January 29, 2005 but with DH since July of 2000

Amanda =)

• Options

1. DC

2. Baby girl, Izabella Marie, 4 weeks today!  And of course, she's the love of my life!

3. I joined the knot back when I was planning my wedding.....2003??  But have since created a new screen name for myself now that I'm a mommy and have been away for a while.

4. Married for almost a year and a half 06/24/06

• Options

We have a DD who will be 3 in December and are TTC our 2nd and on cycle #2.
    Joined The Knot a little over a year ago.
    We have been married a little over 2 months.

• Options
    1. Are TTC, PG or already have a DC? DC & will start TTC #2 this spring/summer.
    2. Tell us about your DC (age, sex, etc) My little girl, Zoe, was born 4-10-07 and is nearly 7 mos old. Such a big girl already!
    3. When you did you join the Knot/Nest? I joined the Knot before I was married, but rejoined The Nest when I came across it as I couldn't remember what my Knot login was.
    4. How long have you been married? Married since 3-12-05. :)
    Wife to an amazing man and mom to three darling girls!
  • Options

1. Are TTC, PG or already have a DC?

PG with my first

2. Tell us about your DC (age, sex, etc)

Just furry 4-legged kids

3. When you did you join the Knot/Nest?

When I got engaged I joined the knot Spring 2007

4. How long have you been married?

Almost 2 years, but we've been together for 10years.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"