Minnesota Babies
Options

Anyone live in the Northwest 'burbs?

I'm all the way up in St Francis and just wondering if anyone else is on this side of "town."
Amanda =)

Re: Anyone live in the Northwest 'burbs?

• Options
    I have no idea where St. Francis is but I live in Plymouth and consider that NW. 
    Welcome!  :)
    Bellastella227
    My prince and princess...
    <a href="http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y17/bellastella227/?action=view
  • Options
    I'm in Blaine, which is not too far from St. Francis.  DH's former boss lives there so we've visited there a couple of times.  DH wanted to look for houses there, but I work in DT Mpls and I think it's too far away :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

St Francis is about 15 miles north of Anoka/*** Rapids.  Before I had DD#1 I worked in Plymouth at Twin City Fan and in Crystal at The Wedding Chapel.  The drive everyday sucked hardcore, so glad I was able to quit both jobs and stay home with baby!  Amanda =) 

• Options
    I live in Fridley but am from Cambridge, so SF is my neighborn :-)
    Married on 3.20.2004. It took 30 month, 2 failed adoptions and IVF for our first miracle. We have had 9 foster kids since he was born and started the domestic adoption process when he was 10 month old, we had 4 failed matches in that time. After our daughter was born we brought her home and spent 2 weeks fearing we might lose her because of complications that came up. But Praise God all went through and she is ours forever! Expecting again after IVF Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers image
  • Options
    Andover here.  DH and I looked at a house in East Bethel this past summer, but it would be too far for me to drive to work. :)
  • Options
    I live in Otsego.  Right next to the Albertville outlets.
  • Options
    Ditto to pp - I'm in Otsego too! I went to St Francis a few weeks ago for the citywide garage sales.... it is a ways out there!! (Utopian...sounds like we're neighbors :))
  • Options
    I'm in Andover! :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"