Minnesota Babies
Options

***Angel22***

Hey! I seen in the post below that you delivered both your girls at Unity in Fridley, How did you like it there? Are the rooms big? How's the staff? Are there any classes you take while you're there?

My dr delivers there and at Mercy, I've heard bad things about Mercy. So I'm thinking we'll be at Unity also.

TIA!

Re: ***Angel22***

• Options
    I loved Unity.  The rooms aren't huge, which is also what I wanted, it helped to limit the number of guests so I didn't get so worn out!  The staff was great both times- I especially liked them the second time around.  DH and I took our childbirth prep class there with #1, they also give you a tour at some point.  With #2 I had to take a discharge class- it lasted less than half an hour and they just went over the basics of taking care of yourself and baby when you get home.  The food there is pretty good, too.  You get to choose what you want, how much and when you get it (for the most part.)  The rooms are really quiet because you recover in the women's wing- not near the labor and delivery wing.  They were really great with my firstborn after I had #2- they made her feel very special about being a big sister- she even recieved gifts from the staff.  =)  I'm really easygoing with my births and recovery so I didn't require much from the staff but they were always available when I did want them.  Everyone was very friendly, too.  Good luck to you!  Amanda =)  
  • Options
    Thanks alot! I know I have a ways to go, but I can't wait!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"