Blended Families
Options

XP My Ex is a real piece of work.

It's almost 11:00 p.m. and my teen just called from her Dads.  Her Dad and Step-Mom got in a big fight and he pushed her around in front of the kids.  (They have 3  girls younger than Paige)  She was hysterically crying and my H left to drive the 45 minutes to go and get her.

I am so glad that is not my life, and I will be damned if my daughter will have that shiz in her life!

Here's the OP if you're interested:https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/47076098.aspx

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: XP My Ex is a real piece of work.

• Options
    Too crazy! Glad your DD knows that isn't right and called. Why would he want to show his DDs that it is okay for women to be treated that way?!?!?
  • Options

imageNikkiJ19:
    Too crazy! Glad your DD knows that isn't right and called. Why would he want to show his DDs that it is okay for women to be treated that way?!?!?

This! I would document this as well in case you ever need it for a change in custody.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imageNikkiJ19:

I know!  I actually worry more about the 3 little girls that aren't mine and have to live in that environment all of the time.  I guess that when my H got there, his middle daughter (I think she's 10?) was crying and begging to come home with H and my daughter.  It breaks my heart.

• Options
    imagejpowell3:

imageNikkiJ19:

This! I would document this as well in case you ever need it for a change in custody.

Luckily, the only court order wer have on file is from when DD was an infant and it says "One day, per weekend, at defendants (exs)  mothers house."  So I am not really legally obligated to send her out to his house at all and his mom doesn't even live around here anymore.  He just calls and asks if she wants to come over or she calls and asks if she can come over.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"