Minnesota Babies

Not Parenting/Baby related, but looking for salon recs

Does anyone have any recommendations for a good salon?  I live in the southeast metro but don't mind going to Mpls. or St. Paul.  I don't want to end up with pink hair, but I need an updated look!  Thanks in advance.

Re: Not Parenting/Baby related, but looking for salon recs

• I've always had great luck with Ficocello's and have used the St Paul and Blaine locations. Anyone who works at Ficocello's goes through the Ficocello's advanced training salon before they start working in one of their salons. Everyone I've seen does a wet cut and then does a dry cut after they style my hair. It makes for a great style even as it's growing out.
    Wife to an amazing man and mom to three darling girls!
  • Coles Salon in Burnsville, I go to Ryanne
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks for the recommendations!  I will definitely check them out. 
  • I have a friend who just moved here from L.A. and she has her own salon now.  She does an awesome job.  Her name is Wendy and her salon is called "A Day Ahead" it is a boutique and salon located in uptown.  I can get you the contact number if you need it.  I know that she does extensions and cuts etc.  I believe she has even done some celebrity styling.  Email giermanlaw@gmail.com and I'll get you more info if you'd like.

• Salon George off Raymond in St. Paul. I walked in on Saturday and a stylist (Kathy) stayed late to cut my hair, and gave me probably the best haircut of my life, without my giving her any direction, other than I needed a few inches trimmed due to split ends. At $50, it was worth every penny. Neat place, too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"