Minnesota Babies
Options

Anyone go to OGI Clinic?

Obstetrics, Gynecology, Infertility, PA in either Edina, Plymouth or Robbinsdale?
Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker "Yet you do not have because you do not ask. Therefore, I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you recieve them, and you will have them." -James 4:2 and Mark 11:24.

Re: Anyone go to OGI Clinic?

• Options

Yup!  I go to the Plymouth one (although I've gone once to the robbinsdale one.)  I love them and have been really happy with their people.  I'm about 20 weeks along.  I see Dr. Brown who I really adore but I assume that the others are good too. 

I've found it pretty easy to schedule appointments.  The nurses are really good about calling you back pretty promptly when you call in with questions.  

I know they deliver at North Memorial in Robbinsdale and Fairview Southdale.

Do you have any specific questions?  You can also email me at ktelderkin@earthlink.net

• Options
    I do!  I see Dr. Czerniecki - though I was tempted to switch to a midwife or a Dr. that delivered at Abbott, I stuck with him because he is a great doctor - very supportive of what I want to do and just a really nice guy.

I have been to both Edina and Plymouth ofcs.  The Edina ofc is in Southdale Hosp. - the office is bigger and less busy/crowded than Plymouth.  I think Robbs. is super small (they wouldn't schedule my glucose test there).

The doctors and nurses are super - they always get back right away with questions (day or on the after hours line).  The receptionists seem a little overworked and you might be on hold a while when you call in.

One of the great things about this clinic is that they have u/s machines in the office so I have had a few more u/s than other pg ladies I know.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I go there! I see Dr. Rice, and she's really great. I agree with pp that having the u/s machine in the office is very convienent. There's a question about my baby's position, so I'm getting another u/s next week right before my appointment. I go to the Plymouth office, and will deliver at North Memorial.
  • Options
    I go there as well.  I just switched after I got pg and have only met my doc, Dr. Arnhold, once, but she seemed great (I am only 15 weeks along).  I had to have several early ultrasounds and all the nurse practicioners were very knowledgeable and answered all my questions.  I go to Plymouth but also was at Edina once due to scheduling issues and found them both to be great. 
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"