Minnesota Babies
Options

Things to do/places to go with a 2 year old....

Hi everyone.
Tomorrow,I am babysitting my niece who is almost 2 and I was wondering if anyone had any great ideas of fun things we could do together. She's been to the Como Zoo recently- so that idea is out. Can you help suggest places/things to do?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Things to do/places to go with a 2 year old....

• Options
    What area of town are you in?  My DS just turned 2 in Feb.  I'm having a tough time trying to think of much - the weather is just so yuck still.  Como is always a good falback - DS loves it there!  Here are a few thoughts...

*In Woodbury there is Lookout Ridge - an indoor playground.  I think there is something similar in Eagan? 
    * We also just went to the Children's Museum, which is OK for about 2 hours. 
    *Otherwise, umm, bookstores/libraries might have a reading time - 2 year olds are usually fascinated by books/stories. 
    *Art projects are also fun - painting, coloring, glueing, etc.
    *"Horton Hears a Who" movie might be a possibility if you think she would sit for long?
    *MOA - there's apparently a kiosk in the park where you can get her picture taken, choose a background (characters), and then have it made into a puzzle for $20.  I'ver heard about it from a co-worker with a 3 yr old, but need to check it out yet.  Underwater World, etc.

• Options
    The Eagle's Nest Indoor Playground in New Brighton is lots of fun for toddlers. 651-638-2130
    Wife to an amazing man and mom to three darling girls!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Maple Maze at the community Center in Maple Grove is fun for this area of town.
  • Options
    Adventure Park in Ham Lake is lots of fun. I bring my daughter and nephew once a week and we spend about 3hrs there.
    imageimage

9/24/2011 Plymouth Firefighters 5k: 47:13
    11/12/2011 Diva Dash 5k: 45:45
    5/5/2012 STEM school 5k TBD Coming up in 2012:
    6/10/2012 Walk to Remember SIDS foundation 5k
    (in memory of a sweet baby boy)
    11/10/2012 Diva Dash 5k
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"