Houston Babies
Options

2 more teeth!

Evan now has a total of 8 teeth. The ironic part is that he will barely eat purees and he refuses table food. Now, he will eat Baby Mum mums, yogurt melts, and banana cookies. With other table food he chews it and then doesn't really get that he needs to swallow it, so he starts to cry. Oh well, everything in due time. Until then he can chomp away on his toys.

Dx: PCOS and short luteal phase
18 cycles (3 with our RE) - Metformin + Clomid + HCG booster did the trick!
BFP #1 6/22/09 EDD: 3/2/10 DS born: 3/8/10

TTC #2 since Dec 2011
BFP #2 7/8/12 EDD: 3/18/12 M/C @ 9w1d: 8/16/12

Re: 2 more teeth!

• Options
    just out of curiosity, when did he get his first tooth?  dd is teething right now and we see one ready to break through on the bottom.  it seems early, but who knows....

imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    My daughter started cutting teeth at 3 months old.  Now she is 6 months old and has 4!  I thought it was early also, but every baby is different!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagehendy02:
    just out of curiosity, when did he get his first tooth?  dd is teething right now and we see one ready to break through on the bottom.  it seems early, but who knows....
    Evan started teething around 4 months and his bottom 2 teeth broke through around the 5 month mark. For some reason he has always had 2 come in at a time. First his 2 bottom center, then 2 top center, next his top and bottom left of center, and now his top and bottom right of center. Yeah, we thought 8 teeth at 9 months was a bit early, but my mom said that was what I was like.

Dx: PCOS and short luteal phase
    18 cycles (3 with our RE) - Metformin + Clomid + HCG booster did the trick!
    BFP #1 6/22/09 EDD: 3/2/10 DS born: 3/8/10

TTC #2 since Dec 2011
    BFP #2 7/8/12 EDD: 3/18/12 M/C @ 9w1d: 8/16/12

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"