Multiples
Options

What to expect at first vistit to Perinatologist?

I have my first visit tomorrow with the perinatologist. I'll be 10 wks and I was just wondering what to expect.

Re: What to expect at first vistit to Perinatologist?

• Options
    my first appointment was at 16 weeks, so i got a very detailed u/s, then talked to the doctor about his expectations and what the rest of the pregnancy would be like, and restrictions and stuff like that.

at 10 weeks, though, i guess you'll get an u/s, but i think it's too early to do all the measurements and such. i imagine you'll get some bloodwork done too?
    How to tell my boys apart

The different types of twins and triplets

Jack, Sydney and Carynne, Annaleigh, JW, Eden...forever in our hearts.
    My blog * We made the national news!
  • Options
    blood work and an u/s to measure the spine and fluid surrounding it...usually called an NT scan.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I see mine every two weeks. They never did any sort of blood work or anything. My first appt was when I was 19 weeks and they did an ultrasound and took measurements. Since I am at risk for TTTS at my second appt they did another ultrasound to check to make sure both babies were getting enough fluid. My thirs appt they took measurements. I have another appt on Thursday and I think we are just checking fluid again.
    M E L I S S A My Blog

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"