South Florida Babies
Options

Pedi Recs for Boca Raton Area

Hi Ladies,

I'm hoping you can help me.  We are due in April and I am researching peditricians and would appreciate your recommendations.  We would prefer someone who has separated sick and well rooms, late and weekend appointments available, and close to Boca Raton area.  

So far we have been given recs for Lance Goodman, Norina O'Campo and Sawgrass Pediatrics (Lorne Katz and Susan Waters).  If you have any feedback on these doctors I would appreciate that as well.

TIA for your suggestions!

Re: Pedi Recs for Boca Raton Area

• Options
    They don't have a sick and well room....but I usually go outside with my daughter and there are places to sit and the nurses come outside and get you.  I really like them they are so nice and caring.  Cohen/ sheinker pediatrics.  They have Saturday appts. but not sunday.  They have a an oncall service and someone always gets back to you within 20 mins.  I never have a problem getting sick visits.
    DD (8/12/09), DD (2/8/11)
    BFP 12/16/14| EDD 8/19/15 |MMC 1/15/15 (9 weeks 1 day)
  • Options

We use Pediatric Associates in Boca (Boca Greens).  Our primary is Dr. Cutler, but at this point, we have seen them all.  They have separate areas for sick, well, and newborn.  We have been very happy with them.  They have nights, weekends, and holiday hours; however, not all of them are in the Boca office, during the off hours we go to either the Coral Springs or Boynton Beach offices. 

HTH!

Photo courtesy of www.yaporiginals.com
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    It's Beshert
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagerosesandpeonies:
    They don't have a sick and well room....but I usually go outside with my daughter and there are places to sit and the nurses come outside and get you.  I really like them they are so nice and caring.  Cohen/ sheinker pediatrics.  They have Saturday appts. but not sunday.  They have a an oncall service and someone always gets back to you within 20 mins.  I never have a problem getting sick visits.

ditto! I absolutely love them!!

• Options
    We go to Advanced Pediatrics of Boca and are very happy there. There is a separate newborn room, but there's always been a nurse ready to take us back immediately upon check  in.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"