Having a Dec baby!!! — The Bump
January 2011 Moms

Having a Dec baby!!!

They decided to induce me today at around 1:30. It's 6:30 and my contractions are 5 min apart but not too painfull. So excited to meet our little girl! Even though it's 2 weeks early DH and I were ready! Glad we got all the xmas stuff down and the house deep cleaned yesterday. Wish me luck!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Having a Dec baby!!!

• I sent you a PM.
  • Good luck!
    I give up trying to get a ticker.  I have a DD that is 2.5 years old and is awesome.  Maybe I'll add a quote to distinguish myself.  Hmmm.  How about...

"It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" - A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
  • Yay!!  I will admit, though, I'm jealous you get to meet and hold your LO so soon.  Best wishes :D
    Eliza 
    Married to a pharmacist
    Mother of two boys, three girls, and one more little boy on the way!
    Two time miscarriage survivor.
    So happy to be expecting our sixth child in August 2017!

Pregnancy Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • image stbmittleman:
    I sent you a PM.
  • oops, i ment to write that i dont know how to check my PMs with this new bio layout.
  • Good luck! hope all goes well :) I think the way to check your PM is if you scroll down to the bottom of the page left side column where is says "my boards" then the first one should be check private messages...
  • So exciting - good luck!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards