TTC After a Loss
Options

Have you experience this? (TMI)

So, I definitely know I "O" when I did because I used a digital and a cheapie at the same time this cycle.  I regret not taking temps this month.  This is not normal for me, at 5dpo, I am feeling really horny (couldn't think of a better word) and very juicy down there.  All I want to do is have sex, but in case I get PG this cycle, I am paranoid by the thought of sex (I know it shouldn't hurt anything, but I mentally cannot do it).  The only I did different this month is I started yoga because I was stressed a lot during my 2ww of my last cycle.  I guess yoga helps with sex drive.

Re: Have you experience this? (TMI)

• Options
    To be completely honest, I have only noticed an increased sex drive during my period (gross, I know) and in the days leading up to O. I don't think I've ever really noticed after Oing.
    Natural MCs 2/4/09, 8/22/09 & 4/7/10
    Dx with Antiphospholipid Antibody Syndrome (APS)
    BFP #4 5/14/12
    5/17/12...1st Betas- 176, P4 3.6
    5/22/12...2nd Betas- 207, P4 6.1 (MC confirmed)
  • Options
    I was going to write a similar post and since we are at the exact same point I'd guess its somewhat normal.  I'm also noticing lots of watery CM - lots enough to make me take an opk just to check and make sure it didn't come up + (It came up completely white and  I fade in and out).
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Missed m/c 10/25/10 @ 11.5 weeks

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageNY-allie:
    I was going to write a similar post and since we are at the exact same point I'd guess its somewhat normal.  I'm also noticing lots of watery CM - lots enough to make me take an opk just to check and make sure it didn't come up + (It came up completely white and  I fade in and out).
    ok, I am glad to know I am not the only one.  I wanted to use opk, but I am at my parents and didn't bring any of my opks from my home.  Do you have any phantom symptoms yet?  GL to you
  • Options
    I wish I didn't have test available, I'm really considering using an HPT tomorrow even though I know its way to early (I might use a opk just to satisfy the urge).  I'm feeling queasy today, but it also could be from eating too many cookies tonight after I made fresh chocolate chip cookies.  Other then that no phantom symptoms, but when I was pg with DS (and my 2nd pg) the only symptom I had was queasiness - no morning sickness, no sore boobs.  Based on that I'm not expecting any symptoms which helps reduce phantom ones.  What about you?

Missed m/c 10/25/10 @ 11.5 weeks

• Options
    To the OP - I don't have any advice or similar experience to share, but I've noticed lots of your posts recently...you should really consider downsizing your photo in your siggy.....It's too big....
    My Food Blog - Dinner Delish
    TTC since Oct '09
    Missed miscarriage 3/24/10 @ 16 wks, Partial Molar Pregnancy
    Began our IF journey in May '11
    Asherman's Diagnosis (cervical & uterine scarring) - Surgery 8/17/11
    IUIs #1-#5 & 1 canceled IUI, IVF #1, 2 FETs - all BFN
    IVF# 2 December '12, BFP 1/13! EDD 9/21 
    Complete Previa and Short Cervix. C-section scheduled for 9/3
    Delivered 8/5 @ 33 weeks, 4lbs, 6oz. 
    4-week NICU stay, home 9/3
  • Options
    imageNY-allie:
    I wish I didn't have test available, I'm really considering using an HPT tomorrow even though I know its way to early (I might use a opk just to satisfy the urge).  I'm feeling queasy today, but it also could be from eating too many cookies tonight after I made fresh chocolate chip cookies.  Other then that no phantom symptoms, but when I was pg with DS (and my 2nd pg) the only symptom I had was queasiness - no morning sickness, no sore boobs.  Based on that I'm not expecting any symptoms which helps reduce phantom ones.  What about you?
      I purposely didn't bring any tests with me because the last cycle I was testing at 5dpo (eventhough I knew it was too early).  This way I can at least wait till 7dpo.  Other than some cramps in my lower abdomen, I don't have any symptoms.  My boobs were very sore about a week into my first pregnancy, but since I miscarried, I don't know what is normal for me.  I have my FX for us!
  • Options

imageStretchad:
    To the OP - I don't have any advice or similar experience to share, but I've noticed lots of your posts recently...you should really consider downsizing your photo in your siggy.....It's too big....

Ok, It is about time for me to change my pic anyways.  Believe it or not, I had a bigger picture for my first profile and someone told me to shrink it, I made it 4x6, but I guess it is still big :-).  Does this effect how fast things upload or something?  I will be searching for a new pic!

• Options

Even if you got a + opk without charting temps you don't really know if you O'd or not.  Also the + is just the beginning of the lh surge so O can happen 12-48 hours later.  Maybe you just O'd later than you think??

• Options
    imageGilgenbach2007:

Even if you got a + opk without charting temps you don't really know if you O'd or not.  Also the + is just the beginning of the lh surge so O can happen 12-48 hours later.  Maybe you just O'd later than you think??

oh no.  In that case, this cycle is most likely a bust. 
  • Options
    imageGilgenbach2007:

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageGilgenbach2007:

Sorry about that last bump-burp.  I was thinking THIS exactly.  A + OPK doesn't mean you O'd, and if I was having wet CM and feeling like getting busy, I would assume I was fertile, and be FWPing if I were you!    I really only feel desire during O-time, unless something really - ahh - stimulates my/piques my interest.  Wink

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

This cycle I was horny and had all the o- signs around CD14-16. I called my OPKs positive because the leading edge seemed as dark as the test line. Then on CD20 I noticed that I had EWCM and my cervix was high and soft. I started taking OPKs again and got strong positives CD21-23.

I don't temp, so I can't be sure, but I think my body tried to O but then with sleep deprivation and stress from my crazy job it just didn't happen, so then it tried again. Hopefully the 2nd time worked! I was bummed though because our timing was great the 1st time around so it was stressful to have to worry about it again.

I say fertile CM= FWP time!

BFP#1 9/14/10 (EDD 5/21/11); no fetal pole 6w6d, 7w4d, d&c 10/8
    BFP#2 3/16/11, beta 138; 4/12 Baby/HB DS born 9/10/11 at 29w4d due to partial abruption and PTL
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    BFP#3 8/19/13 Another boy! 17P, modified bedrest and Nifedipine helped us have a termie! DS2 born 4/19/14 at 38w5d.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"