High-Risk Pregnancy

DF Rant

Hello ladies,

Just wanted to rant because I've been practically just holding this in for the past few days. Hope you guys don't mind, lol. Well, I'm 21 weeks pregnant. I'm having progesterone shots weekly to try and keep the baby in there longer being that I've had a premie before. They have also given me a liver function test and a bile acid test to check and see why I'm itching constantly. I had an ultrasound on the 22nd of December which showed that my cervix is funneling. I already knew of my cervix being short, but now it's funneling. Anyways, begin rant. DF is kind of annoying me lately. I'm not sure if it's pregnancy hormones or what, but it's really getting to me. It's kind of like he doesn't really care about what's going on with the baby and my body. He seems more concerned about his cold that he has than that. Which stresses me out even more. No, I don't want *constant* attention or anything. I just want to feel that he cares. I've also been to 99% of the appointments by myself. Which is fine, I don't really mind. But when is he going to show he has some concern for what's going on? So yeah, I have 3 son's. DF keeps complaining to his brother that "she hardly lets me play any video games". Which isn't necessarily true. I don't mind him playing video games at all, my whole thing is if it is taking away from responsibilties it is getting obsessive. Like an hour or two isn't bad, but 4-6 hours in one sitting? That's a little ridiculous in my eyes. Am I being selfish or do you guys think I have a legit reason to be a little upset with him not only making me look like a "mean person" to his brother but also for him wanting to spend most of his time with his xbox than anything else? I don't want to be over bearing, but at the same time I feel I should have a say in something. I just don't know. What do you guys think?
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Michael, Feb 28, 2004. m/c August 2004. Christian, born at 32 wks, June 13, 2005. Benjamin, December 10, 2006. m/c June 2010. BFP July 10. EDD - 5/3/11.

Re: DF Rant

• I totally know how you feel about the video games.  It can drive me crazy and I dont have the pregancy hormones.  LOL

I also itching alot too when I was pregnant.  Have them check your kidneys too.  If you kidneys aren't working correctly the waste back up in your blood stream and can make you itch.

Hope you feel better soon :+)

• hmm.. I didn't think about my kidneys. That is a good idea though, I didn't think about that. I'm a caffeine addict and I've slowed down but no where near the amount where I need to be. I guess it could very well be that. Thanks for letting me know about that. Thanks again. :)
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Michael, Feb 28, 2004. m/c August 2004. Christian, born at 32 wks, June 13, 2005. Benjamin, December 10, 2006. m/c June 2010. BFP July 10. EDD - 5/3/11.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"