High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

GD- Lower numbers all of a sudden?

The last two days my numbers have been much lower- I have not had any readings over 100 (usually after lunch and after dinner numbers are 120ish range). Last night I had pasta for dinner- 1 hour later 92. Today, pasta again for lunch- 92 again. Usually pasta will put me close to 130. My fasting numbers have also dropped a little, and after breakfast is now in the high 80's. 

Has this happened to anyone else? I can't imagine that labor would be close for me- I'm not even 34 weeks yet. I have to call in my numbers tomorrow, so I will ask the nurse about it then... just curious if this is normal, maybe just a few day phase?? Part of me want to think that this is what a "normal" persons readings would be.... but of course I worry something must be wrong.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: GD- Lower numbers all of a sudden?

• Options
    The exact same thing has happened to me. I forgot to take my glyburide last night and my fasting was 80 this morning. And my post meal numbers have consistently been in the 80s unless I eat something really carb-heavy or with sugar. Even then they are within the range. I was kind of hoping that I am cured! Lol. I see my OB on Friday and will ask then.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    this happened to me but probably not until about 35 weeks.  my dr said it's normal.  i wasn't on any insulin  but i started to notice my fasting numbers go down and then my post-meal numbers as well.  i've even had some xmas cookies here or there and my #s are still normal.  try not to worry and enjoy it:)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"