Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

afraid to go to work

What if I start to complete m/c at work? I work 30 mins away. I'm freaking out. I just want this to be over...
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: afraid to go to work

• Options
    Could DH or someone pick you up if something were to happen?  GL
    7 mm/c
    APS, hetero factor v leiden & MTHFR
    bfp #1 - 12.11.07, edd 8.14.08, mm/c 1.21.08 (10w4d)
    bfp #2 - 4.4.08, edd 12.3.08, mm/c 5.14.08 (11w)
    bfp #3 - 8.3.08, edd 4.15.09, mm/c 9.17.08 (10w)
    bfp #4 - 1.15.09, edd 9.26.09, mm/c 2.16.09 (8w2d)
    bfp #5 - 6.16.09, edd 2.25.10, mm/c 7.23.09 (9w)
    bfp #6 - 8.12.10, edd 4.27.11, mm/c 9.16.10 (8w1d)
    one more try -> bfp #7 - 2.11, our miracle baby boy arrived 10.11
    ttc again -> bfp #8 - 5.3.13, edd 1.13.14, mm/c 5.30.13 (7w3d)
    bfp #9 - 9.23.13, our miracle baby girl arrived 5.29.14

• Options
    I had all of those same fears 'waiting' for my m/c (mine was natural and MD wanted to "wait and see" if it happened naturally . .. and it did.  I was running to the bathroom every 10 minutes to see if anything happened. I also totally freaked out, and couldn't relax during a massage (which my DH was nice enough to book for me to help me get through everything), thinking it was going to happen then. When it starts you will know, for me in the beginning it was like an AF, then gradually got heavier and heavier.

Just be prepared with pads, motrin (that is what my MD recommended for cramps/pain if you had any, and I did), and I found heating pads REALLY REALLY helped.

best wishes
    m/c#1 07/16/08 (11 weeks), m/c#2 10/10/08 (8 weeks). and then nothing since except every test possible (no answers). IUI#1 and #2: BFNs Super lucky to be buddies with Peetie. Our out of nowhere, surprise DD born 5/29/2011
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hopefully someone can pick you up if it starts. I know every m/c is different but I knew when mine was going to happen about 2 hours before. The cramping really started.. so just listen to your body and have someone ready to drive you home. Hopefully it will start slow for you so you have time to be prepared. I definitely agree with heating pads, motrin and also have something like soda handy. I lost so much blood I was light-headed and woozy and the sugar from the soda helped me..

I hope everything goes okay.. keep us posted.

(((((hugs)))))
    Me 38, DH 34 Missed M/C 10/08 at 10 weeks DD born 8/09, TTC#2 since Jan 2011 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Me too! No one understands how hard it is to be a teacher! You can't just leave the room to go to the bathroom. My assistant teacher is with me from 10-11, then she takes them for lunch 11:20-12:20....Then she comes back at 2-2:20...so I am alone most of the day. My close friend is the resource room teacher....and she works with small groups...so I can get her(She is right next door) and she can watch my kids and bring her kids in too. It is so scary to have to have a game plan. We are off today and tomorrow, but I missed 4 days last week and I have to go back. I am so sorry. I know EXACTLY how you feel.
    :( Rose
  • Options
    I agree with the motrin and heating pads!
  • Options
    Wow you guys are amazing! Thanks. I made it through the day...thank god...but as soon as I got home the red bleeding started again. I'm really paying attention to any pains that I feel. My principal and AP said if I needed anything to just call down to the office and they would make sure I had coverage. I told them all my fears and they assured me they would take care of me. My DH works about 90 mins away, but I know my mom could come get me.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"