Alabama Babies

rough day~kind of long

I know I've been posting,complaining, on here a lot lately. This has just been a really hard time for me, and I've been trying to be strong for my family so I don't have anyone to talk to.

Last month I moved up to Indy to have my DS here with my parents. My DH and I really struggled with this decision since he had to stay back in Bham. We decided that it was for the best though since he is trying to finish up work for his Phd and I was left alone all the time with no one to help me with my many health issues. 

We also knew that time was running out for me to spend with my dad. He had terminal colon cancer. Luckily I did come and was able to spend his last few weeks with him. He died last Sat morning.

My mom woke me up screaming for help at 1am and I ran in to find her doing cpr on my dad who collapsed on the floor. I tried to do the best I could to help her. He was a very large man and I tried to move him down away from the bed to do mouth to mouth. Sadly though he died at the hospital at 3am. Now I am having such a hard time sleeping, every time I close my eyes I see him lifeless on the bedroom floor. Not to mention I really hurt my back trying to move him.

Today would have been my parents 29th anniversary. I was really hoping to go into labor today to turn this into a good day for my family. Didn't work. I know he will come when he's ready, but seeing his sweet little face would start a new chapter in our lives.

Re: rough day~kind of long

• I am so sorry to hear about your dad. I hope that things get better and soon your LO will be here.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I'm so sorry things have been so rough for you and that you had to see your dad like that.
  • Loading the player...
  • I am so sorry about your dad.  I know this past week has been really hard for your famuily.  I know LO will be here soon and it is amazing how they bring smiles and laughter to a family.  Good Luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • That's a really rough situation to be in, no one could blame you for needing to vent. 

I'm so sorry you and your mom had to go through that. :(

But, whenever Jude comes soon, I know he will bring so much happiness! 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I am so sorry about your father :( It's hard to watch someone suffer like that.

Don't hesitate about coming here to vent -- you need to get it off your chest and this is a safe place to do it.

I'll be praying for you and your family. Left HugRight Hug

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm so sorry for everything you are having to go through.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
    mmc and d&c at 8.5 weeks - 8/23/2010
    natural m/c and d&c at 10 weeks - 1/24/2014
    DX w/ hetero C677t and A1298C MTHFR - 3/4/2014

• So very sorry that you are having to endure so much, especially while you are waiting for your bundle of joy...remain strong and know that you can always vent to us...your sweet baby will be here before you know it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"