Houston Babies

What's the rule for objects being too small for a baby to play with/put in mouth?

Since the girls just got a ton of new toys I'm cleaning out the playroom and putting things away that Juliet could chew/choke on.  She's already rolling everywhere and scooting on her belly (like a little inchworm) to get what she wants.  

We didn't have the issue the first time around with things being too small since everything was age appropriate.  I swear that the toys get smaller as they get bigger and the parts are more numerous.  I'm trying to decide what we'll store, donate or give to friends.  Thanks!

Re: What's the rule for objects being too small for a baby to play with/put in mouth?

• I believe it"s anything that fits through a toilet paper tube is too small.
    - Jena
  • we are having the same issue, especially with some of the new Christmas presents. i'm going crazy over here taking things from her and Ds is missing out on a quiet a few pieces of toys, poor kid.
    image Oh Joy to the World!!
  • Loading the player...
  • imagejen5/03:
    I believe it"s anything that fits through a toilet paper tube is too small.

This

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers image image image
  • Even now I still share your worry - not sure what the solution is though.  In our house, poor Elizabeth has had a pretty haphazard upbringing compared to Sarah.  Both the girls learned the phrase "choking hazard" early on because I was always grabbing things from baby E that belonged to Sarah and proclaiming them to be choking hazards!  Polly Pocket is my special menace.  Elizabeth still puts things in her mouth but she's getting better. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"