Louisiana Babies
Options

Need Support

Does anyone know of a support group around the Baton Rouge area for couples dealing with fertility issues and TTC?!

Re: Need Support

• Options

Hey,

I'm sorry you're going through this.  I had 3 miscarriages last year and I think there was a support group at Woman's Hospital for that but I never went to it, it's hard to go to that hospital and see everyone with huge bellies when you are TTC.   The TTCAL board on here has been amazing, though, those girls have helped me a lot this year.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    If you still are looking for support...call Dr. Bobby Webster's office. I went to him for fertility treatments, and in his lobby there is info for local support with infertility. I'm sure they'll be happy to give you the info for the groups over the phone. Good luck!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thank you so very much ladies! I go Monday for my first HSG...this is becoming a very overwhelming situation... Huh?
  • Options

lsu girl, i read that you went and saw dr. webster. how was you're experience. we have an appt on the 18th and didn't know what to expect, didn't know if you could shed some light. i've heard good things about him. how did you like him? thanks!

PCOS Dx 01/2011
    Metformin 2000mg + Clomid 100mg + Trigger + TI = BFP! 2/24/11

m/c - 3/7/11

Metformin 2000mg + Clomid 150mg + Trigger + TI = BFP! 11/20/11
    Beta # 1 = 128 Progesterone = 11
    Beta # 2 = 550 Progesterone = 12
    Beta # 3 = 5000 Progesterone = 9

Metformin 1700mg + Femara 5mg + Trigger + IUI = BFP! 6/12/17

Beta #1 = 39 Progesterone = 22

Beta #2 = 134

• Options
    check out resolve.org.  they have a lot of online resources.
  • Options

Thats it! resolve.org

I LOVED Dr. Webster!!!! He wasn't able to get me pregnant though...but I still think he's fabulous! He is the only one in Baton Rouge to properly diagnose me. I saw him for an entire year for treatments, and he's done surgery on me. He is very conservative and his first concern is always of the mother's health.  He's compassionate and even gives hugs when you've had a complete meltdown. Luckily for us, while we were saving for a round of IVF, God decided he was ready to put a bun in the oven one weekend. ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"