Health & Exercise
Options

Help!! I need motivation please!!

Prior to becoming PG 9 weeks ago I was walking/jogging 2 miles per day 5 days a week and doing an ab workout EVERY night...(needless to say my flat stomach is more)...and lifted weights 1-2 days per week.  This first trimester has kicked my butt..from the nausea to exhaustion I have not kept up my workouts...and its freezing outside so embracing my workouts outdoors is out.  I have an eliptical maching, weight bench and excercise ball all here at home I am just stuck in a rut...

So I want to know what motivates you????????????

6 months Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Help!! I need motivation please!!

• Options
    I think for me, I have trouble getting started but once I get going I feel great.  No matter how stressed or tired I am, a good work out can remedy it for me. Remembering how good it makes me feel at the end, is what gets me going.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Pregnancy is exhausting! I would just say don't expect too much and be able to stick to your regular routine.  Listen to your body! I was so tired my first trimester that I didn't do much, I slept alot...I was also pretty sick! Even just going for a walk daily to get fresh air is nice.

If your not motivated now you will be after delivery, at least I am! This "jelly belly" is killing me! Cant wait to be back to normal weight and fit again!

Good Luck Momma!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"