January 2011 Moms
Options

PAIN!!

Ive been having SHARP pain in my vagina, it hurts so bad it stops me in my tracks sometimes and i cant move, sometimes it feels like shes just going to bust out of there. It's a come and go thing but are happening more frequently and i'm having WAY more BH contractions.   Anyone else experiencing this??? or help me out on whats going on?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: PAIN!!

• Options
    Sounds like lightning crotch.  Your LO is probably moving down and pressing on your cervix.  I also have more BHs now.  Its our uterus just getting ready.  I wouldn't think too much until the BHs get time able.
    I give up trying to get a ticker.  I have a DD that is 2.5 years old and is awesome.  Maybe I'll add a quote to distinguish myself.  Hmmm.  How about...

"It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" - A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
  • Options

imageizzourclue:
    Sounds like lightning crotch.  Your LO is probably moving down and pressing on your cervix.  I also have more BHs now.  Its our uterus just getting ready.  I wouldn't think too much until the BHs get time able.

Ditto. Lucky you.... I've had it for weeks :(

DS1- Jan 2011
    DS2- Sept 2012
    M/C- Sept 2011

2u2!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was having this earlier in the week. I mentioned it to my midwife and she said it is the baby's head pushing down and breaking fibers.
    DD Braelyn 12/12/06 DD Tiana 1/06/11
  • Options
    Welcome to the world of lightning crotch! I have had it for weeks!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Glad to know its normal!! (although it does suck!)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Oh I've had this lately too, especially at night for some reason. I would definitely describe it as lightening crotch. Good to know what is going on!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm so glad you posted this!!  I've been having it off and on lately too.  I asked my dr. about it at our last appointment and he didn't really have anything to say about it (we sort of hate our dr. for reasons like this).  It's definitely worse at night and freaks out my DH!!
  • Options
    I am experincing this too!
    Photobucket Photobucket Lilypie First Birthday tickers Beautiful pictures taken by the very talented Kaper
  • Options
    I've been feeling his on and off for weeks now. Dr. said its the baby's head pushing down on my cervix, I feel like hes trying to get out. lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"