South Florida Babies

Poll: Where did you have your baby shower?

Merry Christmas!

For those of you residing in the Miami area, where did you have your baby shower? Did you have a brunch or lunch?

Thanks!

Mr.&Mrs. Ash&Vic Est.1.21.2006 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Poll: Where did you have your baby shower?

• We had a lunch at Perricones in Mary Brickell Village. It was beautiful! I was worried because it was on their outside deck during June, but it was actually kept nice and cool. It was about $22/person including mimosas and 3 course meal. The food and service were excellent.
    Camryn Grace ~ July 6th, 2009 ~ 7lbs 9oz, 20.5" Lilypie Third Birthday tickers image
    Brayden Richard Drew ~ December 20, 2010~7lbs 9oz, 20" Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Lunch at Rusty Pelican.

Bridal shower was a brunch at AeroSquadrion, which I think was a better deal. 

-- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • shower for #1 was at my mom's and it was a nighttime "mom's night out" cocktail party

shower for #2 was at my sister's house and it was a small little lunch/snack type of shower.

• My cousins hosted at my house and the catering was by Trattoria Sole.
  • Baby #1 at Cafe Abbracci - don't remember how much but the host got a great deal

Baby #2 at Cafe Italia - it was $20/person. My only complaint here was that the room was too small for the party.

I had my bridal shower at Perricone's and it was amazing!!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers image
    BFP #3: 01/28/12, EDD: 09/23/12, MMC (BO), D&C 2/16/12 at 6.5 wks
    BFP #4: 05/23/12, EDD: 01/31/12, Early MC at 5 wks

RPL Workup: + LPD (7DPO Prog = 7.8, Endometrial Bx = out of phase)
    Elevated Alpha 2-glycoprotein IgA and antiphosphatidylserine IgM -->
    Hematologist said not to worry and no need for treatment!

Dx: LPD
    Cycle #1(08/2012): Clomid 50 mg CD3-7, Ovidrel CD13 + Progesterone = It worked!
    BFP #5 on 09/10/12 (11 DPO). HCG #1 @ 14DPO = 131.6 HCG #2 @ 16DPO = 509
    EDD: 05/23/2013 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• We had a a brunch at 94th Aerosquadron for DD1 and I thought it was perfect. Plus, the food was delicious!!
  • Mine was lunch at The Rusty Pelican.  I had also considered Perricone's, Aerosquadron and Dolores but you can call me Lolita.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"