Hawaii Babies
Options

Last year...

I POAS and found out I was pregnant!  What a Christmas eve that was for us.  It brings back such amazing memories for me.  Now I look at Jacob and he's here and almost 4 months old already... sniff, time passes so fast.

Merry Christmas to all of you!  May you have a wonderful day and make many memories that you'll cherish for years to come.  xoxo 

I love Hawaii!

Tara & Ian . 4/24/2008 . The Kahala Planning . Married

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Last year...

• Options

I remember that!! It was just last Christmas! I know, doesn't time pass us by so quickly?

Merry Christmas to you and everyone too!!

Sept 2008 Wedding | May 2010 & Mar 2012 Babies
  • Options
    Merry Christmas!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

What a year indeed! I remember your Christmas BFP...and now you have your LO in your arms! It's goes SO fast!

This time last year, we were snowed in so we took the day to finish assembling our crib...flash forward one year later...she's barely ever slept a wink in that crib! It's more of a playpen! LOL! But I wouldn't have it any other way...I can hardly believe Libby will be one year old in just a month!

• Options

I completely understand.  We didn't even know we were pg last Christmas.  I POAS New Year's Day & in this year, we've moved into our house & have our baby girl!  Amazing how much can change in just one year!!

Merry Christmas girls!

imageLilypie Second Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options

?

we weren't even TTC'ing last xmas, and now we have a LO!  hope everyone had a great day yesterday!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Merry (late!) Christmas, all!

Let's see, this time last year I was about 20 weeks pregnant, measuring around 32 weeks and already wondering how on earth I could get any bigger (if only I knew.... Stick out tongue).

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"