Phoenix Babies
Options

Any alimentum users here?

Because I have some to get rid of...

I don't ever post on this board so I'll give you some background: DD has had colic issues since she was 3 weeks old, they reached their peak around 8 weeks but have been getting better (slowly) since then.  By 10 weeks she was down to having only about 2 fits per week (yay!).  Then we hit 3 months old, and everyone says colic gets so much better at 3 months, but she had 4 bad days in a row.  And the 4th day, she seriously screamed for 5 hours straight.  So I took her to the pedi...

I EBF and talked with the doctor about foods I might be eating that could be causing her issues that aren't obvious.  I've already cut dairy, tomatoes, onions, cabbage, broccoli, beans, chocolate, etc.  The only suggestion she had was to try alimentum and she gave me some free samples.  I was very hesitant to put her on formula (especially since that kind is so expensive) so I held out to see if anything would improve on its own.

I'm happy to say (knock on wood) that she has only had one fit since then (2 weeks ago) and it only lasted 45 minutes, so I'm going out on a limb to say her issues are starting to correct themselves...but now I have 3 cans of alimentum and no use for them. Sorry to make this so long, DH says I give too much information and that I need to get to the bottom line faster, but I thought it might put your mind at ease to know why I have them and why I am getting rid of them.

They have not been opened, and I don't want any money for them. I live in North Phoenix so if somebody wants the cans, PM me and we'll figure out a meeting time/location.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Allergic to soy, oat, egg, peanuts, and tree nuts
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"