Pregnant after IF
Options

Got my BFP and now feeling

a fullness/heaviness in my uterus, similar symptoms as af.  I am 7dp5dt.  Anyone have this?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Got my BFP and now feeling

• Options
    First - congrats on your BFP! I think what you're feeling is pretty normal - I still have what I call symptoms of AF.
  • Options
    Yep. I had an almost slight crampiness for about the first week. Now, I kinda feel like that early in the morning when I roll over in bed...but not so much during the day. I think it's normal....
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    SAIFW
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thank you!  It is so hard not to worry.
  • Options
    Congratulations! Yes, the first few weeks of my pregnancy I kept thinking AF was coming. I had a lot of cramping too. Wishing you a happy and healthy nine months!!
  • Options
    Oh yeah, I still feel like AF is coming any minute. Don't forget, your lining is super thick, so that could be causing some of the heaviness you're describing.
  • Options
    Yes! I had constant cramping (pretty strong at times) for the first couple weeks. It only eased up earlier this week. Congrats!!
  • Options
    Congrats on your BFP!  I agree with all the pp's...I had many of the same weird feelings.
  • Options
    Soo happy to see you here!!!  I've had a lot of gas from IVF/ER/ET and it has continued this week.  So, some cramping could also be gas. 
  • Options
    Yup!  Cramps are my first PG symptom.  Congrats!
  • Options

Congratulations!

That's what I felt like at the beginning :) 

Unexplained Infertility

After two Clomid cycles, three injectable IUI cycles, two IVFs, two miscarriages, and one lap surgery, IVF #2 has brought us our little boy!

TTC #2
    After months of being postponed or cancelled, FET #1.3 (Natural FET) brought us twin girls!

Surprise! Baby #4 is due in March!
  • Options
    Congrats! At 6dp5dt I thought for sure AF was on the way (I hadn't POAS or received our beta results) because of the cramps I was experiencing...but we got a BFP instead. Congrats again sweetie!!
  • Options
    Yep I had AF type feelings/cramps (and occasional spotting) until almost 6 weeks!  Congrats again!
    TTC since 07/2009
    Me: PCOS, Blood/Immune Issues DH: Low all 3
    Jun.- Sep. 2010 IUI#1-#3 = BFN
    Oct. 2010 = IVF #1 = B/G Twins (passed away Feb. 2011)
    May 2011 = Myomectomy and trans-abdominal cerclage (TAC)
    Sep. 2011 = Surprise BFP = C/P
    Feb. 2012 = sFET #1 = BFN
    Feb.2012 = Hail Mary IUI #4 = BFN
    April/May 2012 = FET #2 w/our last two embies = BFP (Please let this be it!)
    Beta #1 8dp5/6dt = 234 Beta #2 10dp5/6dt = 695 Beta #3 12dp5/6dt = 1796 Beta #4 17dp5/6dt = 17,888 U/S #1 May 17, 2012 = Twins
    Baby B's heart stop beating at 9 weeks 5 days
    Our little miracle baby is a boy. :)

Baby Boy Owen and Baby Girl Avery were born too early on Feb. 13, 2011 due to a pedunculated fibroid, incompetent cervix and suspected placental abruption.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

"What the heart has once owned and had, it shall never lose." - Henry Ward Beecher
    SAIF/PAIF Welcome
    Lots of love and luck to my PAIF/3T/IF Veteran ladies, especially my dear friend Zookie. Congrats to Papps, Teach84 and Starbuck on their little ones.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"