Single Parents

I shed one tear today

When I thought about this being the first Christmas since I broke up with DB. Then I remembered he's a big fat loser, and this year is going to be better than last year!
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers

Re: I shed one tear today

• Yeah. Put that tear back. You're better off w/o him. ;)
  • Yes
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • That's right...focus on the positive. This will be your best Christmas yet! You've got that beautiful little lady to make it amazing for you.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Guaranteed it will be much less stressful!  Have an extra cup of eggnog to celebrate!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageThePunkyMonkey:
    Yeah. Put that tear back. You're better off w/o him. ;)

Agree! 

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Most definitely!

I found out yesterday that he rented a hotel room with a buddy on Friday night where they partied and got high with some slores Confused

• sounds classy... at least he isnt bringing home any of those nasty germs to you.. this will be my first christmas without my x as well... and i just keep thinking--- its almost been a year that i have been free from his verbal/ mental abuse, his laziness, and lack of work ethics (i had to move an entire 3 bedroom apartment and paint a room 3 days before i had C and 2 days after.. his reasoning, "we still have time to move and clean.. ill do it later") i can not wait til new years eve... happy one year free to me!!!! sometimes it gets lonely, but i woudl rather be alone than feeling battered by his abuse
  • I know...it will be one year on March 3 for me...I'm gonna have a GNO to celebrate lol

• it is a completely well deserved GNO!~! have fun!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"