South Florida Babies

Back to join the living..

I was out of the office last week on some vacation. 

Over the weekend ended up in the hospital with the freakin flu. So much for the flu shot, huh?  I have never gotten flu shot before and also never gotten the flu.  But apparently it was my time.  Spent 8 hours in the hospital severely dehydrated and they were trying to see if my HR would come down.  Baby was/is fine apparently paying me no mind.

I am feeling soo much better and very grateful that I wont be sick for Christmas, now I just need to figure out how to finish up my christmas shopping. :)

I hope everyone is doing great and would love to see all the Christmas pictures of the munchkins..

Liz

Re: Back to join the living..

• Liz I'm so sorry to hear you came down with the flu. Totally sucks! Though thank goodness it is all over. Hope you finish up your shopping and keep that baby growing healthy and strong. Have a wonderful Christmas with the family.
  • OMG, Liz! So glad to hear you are doing better and that the baby is fine! I hope you get to enjoy your holidays!
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh no Liz! Sorry the flu hit you hard but glad to hear you are better and that baby did well through it all! Happy Holidays!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers image
    BFP #3: 01/28/12, EDD: 09/23/12, MMC (BO), D&C 2/16/12 at 6.5 wks
    BFP #4: 05/23/12, EDD: 01/31/12, Early MC at 5 wks

RPL Workup: + LPD (7DPO Prog = 7.8, Endometrial Bx = out of phase)
    Elevated Alpha 2-glycoprotein IgA and antiphosphatidylserine IgM -->
    Hematologist said not to worry and no need for treatment!

Dx: LPD
    Cycle #1(08/2012): Clomid 50 mg CD3-7, Ovidrel CD13 + Progesterone = It worked!
    BFP #5 on 09/10/12 (11 DPO). HCG #1 @ 14DPO = 131.6 HCG #2 @ 16DPO = 509
    EDD: 05/23/2013 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Oh, no! Sorry about the flu, but glad you're feeling better.
  • That sounds awful! Glad you are doing fine now!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"