Alabama Babies
Options

Need stocking stuff ideas for LO...

I know, I know, it's last minute! We've had almost all of our regular christmas shopping done for weeks, but I realized today that I really don't have much for K in terms of stocking stuffers.

So, what are you giving LO in their stocking?

So far, I have a toy remote and some baby toothpaste in K's stocking. I also plan on getting some Flinestone gummy vitamins to put in there too.

I need some ideas!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
mmc and d&c at 8.5 weeks - 8/23/2010
natural m/c and d&c at 10 weeks - 1/24/2014
DX w/ hetero C677t and A1298C MTHFR - 3/4/2014

Re: Need stocking stuff ideas for LO...

• Options
    Amazon had an Earth's Best toddler package as a lightning deal.  So we are putting all of that in a stocking and maybe a couple of cars? 
  • Options
    In Sydney's stocking, I bought an Elmo coloring book and crayons (she loves Elmo), a book, she loves M & M's so I got one of the candy canes filled with  M &M's, and a pair of earrings- I think that's all we did...
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We have a few board books and a punch balloon (I got one my first christmas so I can't wait to recreate this picture). I am going to Target tomorrow and hitting up their $1 bins. Also thought about Animal crackers and a baby toothbrush.
  • Options
    I did a coloring book, a toothbrush, a spoon and fork set, some of those stick on alphabets for the tub, a rubber duck. I am headed out today (for the last time! I am promising myself) and I intend to get some of those things that turn the bath water different colors and some chocolate covered marshmellows. I might just see what else I can shove in there, and what other ideas you ladies throw out there. Ya'll be safe and have a wonderful Christmas!
  • Options

Aubrey gets stockings at both grandparents houses as well so we went kind of light

Beauty and the Beast dvd, two Little People cars, a spoon and fork set, and a chocolate covered snowman marshmallow.  

Has Kennedy got into stickers yet?  If I was brave enough I'd fight the stores today to find some of those things that change the bath water colors as well :)  

• Options
    Addie is obviously much smaller than K, but we got her some baby sunglasses, some socks, a couple of Baby Einstein dvds, some baby toys, a few books, and I think that is all.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I got Allie a tub of those Crayola tablets that turn the bath water colors, a pack of hair barrettes, some Hello Kitty lip gloss (she is obsessed with my chapstick, so I thought I would get her some), and some little things of candy like M&M minis, etc. from the Christmas candy section at Target.
    Allie ~ 01/26/09 ~ 7 lbs, 9 oz ~ 20.75 in. & Amelia ~ 03/16/11 ~ 8 lbs, 1 oz ~ 21 in.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"