High-Risk Pregnancy

Bedrest Mama's Daily Check-In ~Wednesday~

This thread is for any and all mamas on bedrest, in any form. We are stuck home or in the hospital, in a bed or on our couches, and could use the support of each other to make it through this time in order to get to a healthy baby! We all know how hard bedrest is and we wish everyone a healthy pregnancy!!!! Anyone is welcome to join, and anyone can start this daily thread. Just copy and paste this paragraph and info lines below if you get here and the thread has yet to start for that day! Feel free to give us updates about your condition below!

Name - Natasha

Due Date - 3/30

Date Placed on Bedrest - Dec 2, sort-of bedrest and Dec 16, modified bedrest

Type - Modified bedrest

Why ? PIH

Question of the Day: What are some Christmas traditions in your family?

If you have any updates, upcoming appointments, or anything else to say, let us know! Also, Sarah, you haven't checked in with this in a bit so I'm hoping you're just busy! Oh, and I might not be able to post this from Friday-next Friday so if you don't see it by 12, feel free to post it.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Bedrest Mama's Daily Check-In ~Wednesday~

• Name - Jen

Due Date - 2/2

Date Placed on Bedrest - Dec 16

Type - Rest therapy

Why ?preterm labour

Question of the Day: What are some Christmas traditions in your family?

On Christmas eve DH and I like to walk around the neighbourhood and look at all the Christmas lights. Then we usually come home, make hot chocolate and watch a Christmas movies. Won't do the neighbourhood walk this year :(

Christmas day is spend with one of the families usually but this year both want to do stuff on the 25th so I'm gonna be tired!

Have my first OBGYN appt since I was released from the hospital today so hopefully that goes well

• Name - buggles (since we haven't told everyone yet)

Due Date - 5/23

Date Placed on Bedrest - at 18 weeks (Dec. 20)

Type - Strict (at home: in order to prevent doing it in the hospital again)

Why ? Incompetent cervix (diagnosed after losing our son almost 3 years ago)

Question of the Day: What are some Christmas traditions in your family?b We started our own tradition recently with our kids where we'll spend Christmas Eve together, putting the final ornament- the tree-topper on the tree, making treats for Santa and reading stories and discussing what Christmas is really about!

Nutmeg, cilantro, sage, mint, thyme... these are a few of my favorite things! Visit The Nest!Visit The Nest! We have four children; one left us too soon.
  • Loading the player...
  • Name - mssaintDue Date - 2/8Date Placed on Bedrest - 12/17Type - Modified bedrestWhy ? PIHQuestion of the Day: What are some Christmas traditions in your family?I feel like this year we kind of missed most of them! They are either food-related (which was out for me this year because of the GD). In past years we've gone to the Kennedy Center for the holiday pops show, but missed it this year due to travel. We haven't even put up our tree, and I haven't watched any holiday movies yet. We're not sure what we're doing for Christmas - either we're going to my parents' house (they live about 30 minutes away) or they're coming here. At this point, I think I want to go there, only because I'm sick of my house and we don't have any Christmas decorations up at all. Our dining room still has our Thanksgiving decor up, actually. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"