South Florida Babies
Options

Day Care for 2 month old

Hi there!

my son will be just 2 months when I return to work (Jan 10th). I am having trouble finding either an at home day care, a day care center or a nanny near Plantation. Does anyone have any recommendations? I am so sad to leave him so young, but I have to return to work. 

XOXO

Re: Day Care for 2 month old

• Options
    Check out myflorida.com/childcare. There you can find all of the liscensed childcare facilities (even home day cares) in your area. You can also see inspection reports, hours of operation, etc. Good luck!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Aw my friend was the same way. I watched her son at 3mos old and she hated leaving him. I hope you find one, I don't know of any in the area personally.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My son went to Tutor Time in Plantation, around the area of the Fountain Plaza. He stayed with them until he was 3 and we moved a little more north. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm in the same boat, returning to work January 3rd. My son will be 11 weeks old. :( We found a lady through https://dcfsanswrite.state.fl.us/Childcare/provider/. Same deal as the Web site someone else posted. We interviewed tons of people before deciding on the one we're going with. GL!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"