Health & Exercise
Options

Just Dance!

Does anyone have this for the Wii?  I bought it for my family for Christmas and we played it this weekend and had a blast!  I had to go out and buy a copy for myself (happy second trimester to meBig Smile).  You can actually get a pretty good workout from it!  I have that and the Wii active game, so between the two I think I'll drop my gym membership and save the $60/month and work out from home.  I hate getting out in my gym clothes in the winter, it's so cold! 

Anyone else have any fun exercises they're doing?

Re: Just Dance!

• Options
    I LOVE JUST DANCE!! I did it while I was prego and what a work out is was! Just Dance part 2 is out also...I think I am getting it for xmas...if not I am buying it next week. It is so much fun!!  It is quite hilarious dancing around with a huge belly when 8 months prego...my DH recorded me dancing without me knowing. It was not that cute! lol
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I love it! bought it last year and played it for about 2 weeks strait. sadley, i quit and havent got back on it. I just bought the MJackson version and plan to play it tonight!

DS  Desmond Alexander 6.9.11

DD  Vivienne Elena   12.16.13

? EDD 3/29/2018

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    hai! My parents bought Just Dance 1 for me for Christmas. I LOVE IT! So much fun and a great workout. I have yet to feel sore which is a miracle.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"