Parenting after 35
Options

NBR: Christmas gift for DH

I was trying to think of something easy and personal that I could make DH. He enjoys his morning coffee so I found this:

Logan's fingers are so small and I'm not sure about putting paint on his fingers. Does it have the same meaning if I use my fingerprints?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: NBR: Christmas gift for DH

• Options
    How about his big toe?  It is bigger than his fingers and easier to keep out if his mouth if you are worried about the paint.
  • Options
    This is a very cute idea.  We just made a Baby's 1st Christmas ornamant at our local Ceramic shop with Teagan's handprint. They cleaned the paint right off her hands with baby wipes. IMO, it's needs to be Logan thumb or toe print.  Do you have a local shop that could help? 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

PP has a good idea about the toe. Or you could make yours/DHs print for the *daddy* and let it dry. Then you could put LOs tiny finger print over the big one and paint/draw the arms like he is holding the baby instead of walking along beside him.

Just have some wipes/napkins ready (and an assistant if you can) and get the paint of ASAP and use non-toxic paint. :) Super cute idea.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"