Single Parents

Achase

I am chanting, meditating, making SD voodoo dolls, lighting candles, crossing everything imaginable, sending good juju, thoughts, vibes, and saying prayers for your court date tomorrow!  Left HugRight Hug
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Achase

• Thank you.  I am SO nervous, my stomach hurts.  At least my mom is off work this week so she'll be coming with me.  I always go to court alone but tomorrow I need her. 

I just hope I get a little sleep tonight.

• Loading the player...
  • I have been thinking about you all weekend. In response to your post last week about your proposed plan (sole custoday and no visitation) I am so proud of you for making this decision!! I know it is hard, but you have to keep in mind that if SD were anyone except P's father, you would not allow him within 10 miles of P. If SD cannot be a positive influence for P then it is better for him to be NO influence at all.

I have everything crossed for you!!Left Hug

• I hope everything turns out for you too Achase. Stay positive and know that we have your back!!! Right Hug
  • Good Luck today! I hope everything works out for you and P.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    "There comes a time in life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh, forget the bad, and focus on the good. So love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."
  • I'm thinking tons of good thoughts for you and actually included you and P in my prayers last night. I hope this court date gives you some peace of mind and you can enjoy your holidays with that beautiful little guy of yours!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"