Minnesota Babies
Options

Snack with Santa @ MN Zoo

AWESOME!  DD was a little on the young side for it to be really neat (she's still a little wary and doesn't quite know who he is!) but the wole experience is outstanding and I can't wait until next year when she'll really get it.

The Santa there is outstanding.....spends a lot of time talking to the kids, makes sure you get a good pic (even if it means the whole family climbing up on his lap as it did for us!), and hands out a little gift (this year it was a small stuffed monkey).

They have a buffet set up with mini muffins, donut holes, fruit, juice, milk, water, and coffee.  Plus they have coloring sheets and crayons as well as an art project (foam sticker wreath this year).

It didn't seem overly crowded.....I don't know if it's because of their limit on the number of people per session, or if it was beacause not that many people came out in the cold, or if it was because it was a Friday, not the weekend.  In any case, it wasn't over run with kids, plenty of space to spread out and enough to keep little ones occupied until it was their turn with Santa.

The volunteers were really helpful and let us know the path Santa was following around the room so we could choose a table according to how much time we were going to spend there.  Very well run.

It was definitely worth the $ and I can't wait to do it next year.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Snack with Santa @ MN Zoo

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"