Rhode Island Babies
Options

Daycare in Cumberland, RI

Hello all...i'm starting the search for daycare/home care for my little one.

Anyone have any recommendations for daycare/home cares in or near Cumberland RI??  Any info would be super helpful...not too sure where to begin :)

Thanks

Re: Daycare in Cumberland, RI

• Options

Hello! I'm an employee at The Children's Workshop and we have 9 locations throughout RI, Smithfield and Lincoln being the closest to Cumberland.

Lincoln's location is right off George Washington Highway, near the Amica building. They offer programs for infants, toddlers, pre-school, pre-k and kindergarten.

Smithfield's location is minutes away from Smithfield Crossing, right off 295. They offer programs for infants, toddlers, pre-school, pre-k, kindergarten and school age.

Smithfield's actually offering a special on infant enrollment right now for $199/week. You have to commit to 6 months of care, but at $199/week it's really worth it. Plus, if you're not expecting your child until a later date than Jan. 31st, you're child can start their care anytime within the 6 months after Jan. 31st (up until July 31st). Say you begin care in March at the $199/rate- you continue with that rate until 6 months after you're start actual start date.

Both centers also offer breakfast, lunch and snack included in tuition.

We've been in business since 1990 and continue to be family owned and operated.

I hope you consider taking the chance to meet our staff and visit one of our centers!

Lincoln@childrensworkshop.com or 401-334-2210

Smithfield@childrensworkshop.com or 401-233-2828

I hope this helped :)

• Options
    thanks so much for the info!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    how are you i was wondering if you found a good daycare i need one for my son?
  • Options

hi there i am tring to do an at home daycare.i live in cumberland.i am available monday-sat.feel free to e-mail me farrellchrissy@yahoo.com

thanks,

chrissy

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"