Roll Call! - Page 2 — The Bump
West Virginia Babies

Roll Call!

2»

Re: Roll Call!

• Hello! I'm from Athens, WV. I go to Concord University, as well as my husband. He graduates next spring and starts teaching in the fall! We're due April 27th (which is like 2 weeks before he graduates), and then we're moving to McDowell Co to start teaching there. :) 
    imageimageimage
  • Hello from Charles Town! First baby, due June 26
  • Clarksburg Area. Due June 26th 2012! Big Smile
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • image kiyac:
    Hello from Charles Town! First baby, due June 26

I never knew these local boards existed until a friend told me about them! I'm from MD (just over the line from Charles Town- Rohrersville) and my husband and I just bought a house in Falling Waters :) I think you're probably one of the closest bumpies to me, with a close due date! I'm due July 4th.

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers Nursing Bras at Nurtured Family
  • PresleyMomma,

Have you found any good childbirthing classes or prenatal exercise (yoga, etc.) classes in the area? I really haven't. Let me know if you have heard of anything!

• image kiyac:

PresleyMomma,

Have you found any good childbirthing classes or prenatal exercise (yoga, etc.) classes in the area? I really haven't. Let me know if you have heard of anything!

I found an instructor on Holistic Local, she teaches prenatal yoga in Martinsburg, not too far away, at Studio Exhale in First Priority Medical, 51 Street of Dreams, Martinsburg, WV, and at WVU City Hospitals Wellness Center,( candlelight Vinyasa, Hatha, Ashtanga and Gentle.) I'm considering Hagerstown though. I took a yoga course at HCC and I know she has her own studio. It probably wouldn't be "prenatal" though. It is kind of a bummer that not much is in our area. 

• image kiyac:

PresleyMomma,

I found an instructor on Holistic Local, she teaches prenatal yoga in Martinsburg, not too far away, at Studio Exhale in First Priority Medical, 51 Street of Dreams, Martinsburg, WV, and at WVU City Hospitals Wellness Center,( candlelight Vinyasa, Hatha, Ashtanga and Gentle.) I'm considering Hagerstown though. I took a yoga course at HCC and I know she has her own studio. It probably wouldn't be "prenatal" though. It is kind of a bummer that not much is in our area. 

• Hi ladies, anyone know of a good baby boutique in the Eastern Panhandle/MD/VA/DC area? We had Lullaby Lu in Shepherdstown, but they have downsized so much that there's not much there anymore. Find out sex next week and would like to have a shopping day - but not sure where to go (and not really interested in Target). Help would be appreciated!
  • I located a place in Charleston called The Folded Leaf that offers prenatal yoga on Saturdays.  I would like to join soon but I need some larger exercise clothes.

http://www.thefoldedleaf.com/ 

2»
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards