Minnesota Babies
Options

Thinking of Finding a New OB

After my last appt. I think I need to find a new OB. He wasnt going to order my 20 week u/s. He has agreed to order it and Im just waiting to hear back on getting it scheduled.

So, Im wondering if anyone has a suggestion for one within the Fairview system in the Elk River/Andover/Rogers area. I looked on their website and I just want to see if anyone has used one from that area.

TIA Ladies

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Thinking of Finding a New OB

• Options
    I went to Fairview Lakes in Wyoming and I loved it.  My main OB was Dr. Mericle but when she was on deliveries I saw a few of the other OB's.  Dr. Becker (who had a baby a few weeks before I had mine) and than another.  I would recommend Dr. Mericle or Dr. Becker.  They are both great.  I live in St. Paul and it was worth the drive for me.  It took me about 30 minutes to get there if the traffic wasn't to bad.  The drive should not be horrible for  you either given you are already in the North metro area any.  I would say about 20 minutes or so. 
  • Options

imageangelame1979:
    I went to Fairview Lakes in Wyoming and I loved it.  My main OB was Dr. Mericle but when she was on deliveries I saw a few of the other OB's.  Dr. Becker (who had a baby a few weeks before I had mine) and than another.  I would recommend Dr. Mericle or Dr. Becker.  They are both great.  I live in St. Paul and it was worth the drive for me.  It took me about 30 minutes to get there if the traffic wasn't to bad.  The drive should not be horrible for  you either given you are already in the North metro area any.  I would say about 20 minutes or so. 

I've had Dr Mericle for 6yrs now and she delivered both my kids. I absolutely love her. I also like Dr. Becker, Dr. Anderson and the NP Jackie Standish.

imageimage

9/24/2011 Plymouth Firefighters 5k: 47:13
    11/12/2011 Diva Dash 5k: 45:45
    5/5/2012 STEM school 5k TBD Coming up in 2012:
    6/10/2012 Walk to Remember SIDS foundation 5k
    (in memory of a sweet baby boy)
    11/10/2012 Diva Dash 5k
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I have friends who really like the drs at the Zimmerman Fairview clinic.

If you can go outside Fairview clinics, I'd recommend Oakdale Ob & Gyn (attached to the new hospital in Maple Grove).  I drive from the ER area and love their office!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"