Postpartum Depression

found a new therapist

Unfortunately, my first one had a family emergency that required her to travel out of the country.  I felt bad for her, but that also just added to my feeling overwhelmed.  Luckily, I saw a new lady this week, and I actually think she is more professional and a better fit for me.  I hope that is encouraging to anyone needing to make a switch.

She actually thought my hubs might have ADHD based on the types of disagreements we have, and it runs in his family.  He did an online assessment, though, and it says 'no'.  I should be glad he doesn't have it, but at least then I knew a path of how we could fix things.  Right now I feel like I don't know how to fix things.  Though, one silly comment....I gave my hubby a huge kiss today.  It was totally out of character for me, but I had a little icing on my lips, and I think it was just the sugar rush, lol.  I think it make both of us feel a lot better!  (He was stressed due to some family drama on his side.)  ;)

DS born 8/2010 - preliminary stages of SN int'l adoption - fur mama to 2 shelter dogs;  cloth diapering, babywearing, EBFing mama

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"