Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

The Easy Way Out

This made me laugh, thought it might make a few of you laugh too ...

I was working with DS on his shape sorter today, and as usual, he was getting seriously frustrated with shapes other than the circle.

All of a sudden he stopped and got this huge smile.  He proceeded to take off the lid, put all the pieces back in the container, put the lid back on ... and then sit back and clap for himself.  He was so pleased.

It cracked me up.  Apparently the puzzle aspect escaped him - he needed to get the pieces in the box, and he did.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: The Easy Way Out

• Options
    haha my los do this too!!!! cracks me up
  • Options
    This made me smile because I'm gonna give DS the shape sorter this weekend for the first time.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Cute! That K kid is a smart cookie :).

J - 9/6/09 L and A - 1/17/12
  • Options
    LOL My ds does that too or he just pushes the button on the shape sorta so it sings. His fav thing to do is take the lid on / off.
  • Options

Lol smart cookie!!

We had the same thing happen with DS on the weekend.  We got him the B Toys Sugar Chute (which has a huge opening on the top to put the balls back in once you push the button to get the out).  Well he didn't want to push the button to get the balls out - no, no, no that's too complicated.  So, he dumped them out the top.  Work smart, not hard!!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

So funny, I love hearing the stories!

And madameladauphine, love the motto work smart, not hard.  Apparently there are more than a few LO following this life principal :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"