Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

NTR: need help with white trash party costume...

As much as I'm dreading it, my husband has a "mandatory' work party on Saturday and it is  White Trash Christmas themed. I really didn't want to dress up but he says everyone else is going to. I think I have my outfit figured out.l went to goodwill and bought a red crocheted sweater that hangs off one shoulder, I'm going to wear a tank top underneath and have the strap kind of hang down. I am also going to wear and pair of ripped up, cut off jeans, fishnets and black high heels. I'm struggling with what to do with my hair and makeup. My hair is just to my shoulders so I don't know if it is long enough to tease up big, should I just do pigtails? And what about makeup?? Any ideas???

Jenny

Re: NTR: need help with white trash party costume...

• I also suggest a pregnant belly and pack of smokes rolled up in the sleeve. Make your hair look as 80's as possible to seal the deal. Just sort of blow dry it and rat it a little bit.
    someecards.com - I support Newt Gingrich's idea of colonizing the moon if it'll help me get away from Newt Gingrich.

My baby is two!!! Baby girl 9/17/09

My other baby is still a baby! Baby Boy 11-30-11

• Sounds like an incredibly fun party lol. I'd tease your hair up high and very messy, and lots of red lipstick and blue eyeshadow.
  • Loading the player...
  • imagehaleymay18:
    I also suggest a pregnant belly and pack of smokes rolled up in the sleeve. Make your hair look as 80's as possible to seal the deal. Just sort of blow dry it and rat it a little bit.

As a White Trash Expert, I endorse this 100%, and would consider adding some cheap wine to bring as a hostess gift. And then drink it.

Um, yeah. The Bump be too crazy for pics of my kid.
  • I just Googled "white trash" and came up with this for you...:

And this for your DH:

• imageheatherlane:

imagehaleymay18:
    I also suggest a pregnant belly and pack of smokes rolled up in the sleeve. Make your hair look as 80's as possible to seal the deal. Just sort of blow dry it and rat it a little bit.

As a White Trash Expert, I endorse this 100%, and would consider adding some cheap wine to bring as a hostess gift. And then drink it.

I agree...walk in with a box of Franzia or a jug of Carlo Rossi wine and drink it out of a plastic cup.  Another one is get a big can of PBR and drink it out of a brown paper bag.

• imageheatherlane:

imagehaleymay18:

Yes, boxed wine, preferably. 

And, even though you've already got your outfit figured out (which sounds perfect btw, and love the idea of the pregnant belly and cigs) may I suggest a favorite go-to outfit of my trailer park trash XMIL?

-long denim shirt (long as in, it should be a dress and hangs to her knees)

-denim capri pants-faded and stained

-cheap flip flops displaying weird, fungi filled toe nails Ick!

-and don't forget to NOT wear a bra and let those girls hang down to your knees!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagehaleymay18:

This exactly!  Spray those bangs up to high heaven!!!

• Here's some inspiration:  What about a black eye?

barbie_trash-with-kids-500

• imagehaleymay18:

Great idea! Think of "My Name Is Earl" (TV show) - Jamie Presley. chew on some gum but make it all loud and open mouthed like your a horse.  The race car shirt would top it off.

If your bringing a covered dish, bring it in a cool whip container.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagesarcole530:

I just Googled "white trash" and came up with this for you...:

SHUT UP!

I am not even kidding, back in the day when I was useless enough to HAVE and AE, THIS was my siggy pic.

And by AE, I mean screenname WhiteTrashBarbie...

Also, I just noticed your ticker OP, so nix the wine idea, LOL.

Um, yeah. The Bump be too crazy for pics of my kid.
  • here is some inspiration: me  dressed up for halloween i'm pregnant with ds

ETA: I bought a she-mullet wig 

Little E born 12.10.09 Little A born 04.19.12
  • Two ideas for you...

When we did this:

I bought a cheap white/blonde wig and took a brown marker and colored the roots. Hilarious!

I also brought a "white trash platter" with all the food that some people secretly people love, but don't admit they eat:

-  Twinkies, Kraft Singles, EZ Cheese, those cheapie wafer cookies (they come in white, pink & brown), vienna sausages in the can, slim jims, etc.

Everyone laughed at the platter, but by the end of the night it was pretty empty! 

Son #1: 12.27.08 (6 years)
    Son #2: 02.06.12 (2.5 yrs)
    Baby #3 due: 02.10.15 (It's a girl!)
    GD with all three pregnancies

Pregnancy Ticker
  • This entire thread makes me LOL! I live where rednecks come from so I see all of these ideas at walmart everytime I have to go there! Another option if you don't want him to wear a nascar t-shirt is one that has the scores from two college rivals game. Around here it would be an Alabama Auburn shirt.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
  • Here's some inspiration from a white trash couples shower we went to this summer.  I made the doll a shirt that said, "i love boobs" and I put a bottle nipple on the beer bottle. Classic.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"