North Dakota Babies

Update on me

I am responding to the stims medicine VERY well. I just went in this morning for monitoring and I have over 20 measurable follicles (follicles produce eggs) and I don't know know how many not measurable (less than 10mm). The assisting doctor who will perform my surgery thinks I have PCOS due to the high number of follicles I am producing on one ovary. That would explain my irregular cycles and inability to get pregnant again. However, my bloodwork from the old RE says I don't. Who knows, it's a mystery why my ovary doesn't work.

Since I am responding so well, I think they will trigger me tonight, which means my egg retrival will be on Friday instead on Sunday. I have had a stomach bug for the past 2 days (home again today) so I am gulping Gatorade to keep myself hydrated. At least it didn't show up right before my surgery! I should know for sure today at 4:00. I'll keep you posted. Now, it's time for me to lay in bed and watch old SATC episodes!

Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all." -- Dale Carnegie DS: Born 2007 TTC #2- Diagnosed with secondary infertility, after 18 months and failed IUIs, we achieved success with IVF #1 DD: Born 2011

Re: Update on me

• I'm glad to hear that everything is going so well!  Good luck & please continue to keep us posted!
  • Nice! Vibes for a sucessful trigger and next steps!
  • Loading the player...
  • Yay!!!!  I'm glad everything is looking so good!

• Good luck Amy!
    Katy and Brett ~ Runaway Bay, Jamaica ~ October 4, 2008

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • whoo hoo!  sounds promising!  hope you feel better soon!!
  • yay! glad things are going well! Good luck!!
  • Good luck, Amy! And I hope you feel better soon!
    married 7.3.08 - mc 8.10 - dd 6.4.11 cp 10.13 - bfp 11.13 edd 7.22.13 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • That's awesome news! Good Luck! and I hope you get better quickly.
    image   image
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Great news so far, I'll keep praying for you.

Keep hydrating, and feel better soon 

image★´¯`•.¸¸.°¤TTCAL/PGAL/PAL Welcome,imageare not¤°.¸¸.•´¯`★image
    imageimageimage

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    נשמה שבאה לעולם למספר חודשים לשהות במעי האם, היא נשמת צדיק גמור שבאה לעולם רק לתקן פגם קטן ולאחר מספר חודשים אלו היא שבה למקומה לגן עדן להתענג על ה'. לעתיד לבוא נשמה זו תוכר באחד מבנייך ובזכות נשמת צדיק זה תזכי להיות במחיצת צדיקים
    TTC Since September 2011
    BFP#1:Dec.1.11 EDD:Aug.09.12 MC:Jan.11.12 (9WK5D)-Natural
    BFP#2:Apr.18.12 EDD:Dec.21.12 MC:May.1.12 (6WK3D)-D&C
    BFP#3:Sep.12.12 - Suspected CP | BFP#4:Dec.1.12 - Suspected CP
    BFP#5: Dec.26.12 EDD:Sep.10.13 MC:Jan.7.13 (4WK6D)-Natural
    BFP#6: Jun.11.13 EDD:Feb.23.13 Beta: #1=8000 #2=24532 US@6wk2d showed 7wk2d size with 143BPM HR * NT US@12wk6d looked good. A/S passed with flying colors and our team color is Blue! *Grow my little Pamplemousse*!!!
    pregnancy

• So happy to hear that you're responding so well to the meds! I hope you start to feel better soon!

Started TTC Nov. 2011 

1st clomid cycle June 2012- No response :: HSG August 2012- Left tube blocked, right tube clear :: 2nd clomid cycle Aug. 2012 BFN :: 3rd clomid cycle Sept. 2012 :: BFP Sept 30th :: DS born 6/15/13 :: BFP #2 7/29/14 M/C 8/5/14 :: BFP#3 10/20/14 DD born 7/1/2015 :: Applied to be surrogate April '17 :: Transferred 1 Embryo for IFs Dec. '17 :: Surro Babe born 9/11/18 :: Started 2nd Journey May '19 :: Transferred 1 Embryo for new IFs 9/24/19 :: HB 138 at 6w6d

• Great news!  Sending you lots more baby dust!
  • Im so glad your responding well and things are looking good!  Good luck with the next step!  Hugs!
  • I do think we need to start nicknaming you "Miss Hen!"  Can't wait to hear the E2 levels and the game plan!  You just might end up with an ET for a 5DT on your birthday!
  • imagejcombs:
    I do think we need to start nicknaming you "Miss Hen!"  Can't wait to hear the E2 levels and the game plan!  You just might end up with an ET for a 5DT on your birthday!

Hahha.  Is it bad that I understand every abbreviation? 

Katy and Brett ~ Runaway Bay, Jamaica ~ October 4, 2008

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • Yay, congrats on you responding well to the medicine! Keep us posted, and more vibes coming your way!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"