VBAC
Options

wish me luck!!!

So I went to my ob who said I'd have to have a repeat c-section. Having felt very disappointed that I had to have a c/s with my first baby, I decided that not having this baby naturally because either he didn't want me to or the hospital had a no vbac policy was not ok. - called an ob in the town next to me that just had a hospital open on saturday, and he said I can as long as he thought me and lo would be safe during delivery. I have an appt monday, and have to take in records from 2 year olds birth and this pregnancy, hopefully all will go well, and I will have my dream of a completely natural birth. I'm feeling optimistic. Another reason I need this is because my hub works long hours and ill have very very limited help with my other child while I heal from surgery. Hopefully, all will go well. Pray for me please!!!!!!!!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: wish me luck!!!

• Options
    Good luck! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Good luck!!! I'll be praying for you.
    DS1: 8/3/10, DD1: 8/17/13, DD2: 8/13/15
    Twins lost to due to partial molar pregnancy: September 2011 
    ~~PAL, PgAL Always Welcome~~
  • Options
    Good luck!  Let us know how the appointment goes!

Big sister {September 2008} Sweet boy {April 2011} Fuzzy Bundle {ETA July 2014}

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    GL!
    The Knot won't share my Bump Siggy, so here's the low-down: 4/27/07 - Got engaged! 8/31/08 - Got married (to my best friend)! 12/30/08 - Got Pregnant! 9/3/09 - Welcome to the world, Elias Solomon! 8/16/10 - Got Pregnant, again! 5/14/11 - Welcome to the world, Talia Hadassah! 1/14/12 - Ready or not, here comes #3 (EDD 9/27/12)
  • Options
    good luck. let us know how it goes
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"